Chapter 22: Up to the task

At the center of the icebreaker , Orion stood surrounded by 4 of the world's most popular bounty hunters.

Two were absolutely destroyed in their attempt's to battle the pirate captain. And one had already accepted defeat and had made her decision to ask the pirate to join his crew.

With the afternoon sun still glaring down on them , the weaker and less known bounty hunters had retreated to safer waters.

Leaving just 5 bounty hunters : Riley ' the riot ' Fox , Omen the dark sniper , Snake the Alabastan swordsman , and the two cloaked bounty hunters who Zayn didn't recognize.

Two men below were just watching at this point , making not much as a peep as they tried to understand what was going on aboard the icebreaker.

Zarya and Zayn were a bit worried no doubt , however their doubts quickly vanished as soon as Orion cracked his neck and prepared to fight.

Snake: " allow me to apologize on the guilds behalf for Kairune's idiotic behavior. I can assure you that we top tiers will offer much more of a challenge than he did , just as Ghislaine fought "

Orion swung his Naginata on his shoulder and chuckled.

Orion: " I hope so , cause I was starting to think that only one of you would be offering a good fight "

Riley Fox cocked her advanced flintlock pistols and aimed them at Orion. The tobacco on her lips letting smoke out as she laughed.

Riley: " don't rope me in together with these jokesters , I know how to tussle with big bastard's such as yourself. I just wasn't planning to get interested in said bastard "

Everyone onboard turned to her with questions in their eyes , however they were snapped back when the sound of  wild laughter cam from one of the two hooded bounty hunters.
Ripping off the cloaks , one of them revealed themselves to be a tall , busty female with dark grey skin , long white hair which was packed to look wild , black jagged horns pointing out of her head and hair , she wears a suit jacket that's ripped to expose her stomach, and a bra that doesn't connect at the front, exposing her breasts to a degree. She wears a thick belt with a pentagram medallion on a chain attached to it, with only underwear rather than pants. She also has a arm band with the number 20 in roman (XX). she wears thigh high socks covered by metal armor on her calves and belts around her thighs

To sum it all up , she looked like a grey DEMON.

???????: " INTERESTED IN HIM, YOU SAY!?! USING SUCH EVIL TACTICS TO TRY AND SWAY HIM IN HUH!?! HE CLAIMS TO BE THE NEXT STRONGEST IN THE WORLD , ILL BE THE ONE TO- "

She was cut off by a gloved hand covering her mouth. This worked and The one who dared to silence this grey demon revealed themselves to be a woman of similar height and build to the grey female with the same White hair to boot done into a short ponytail and horns as well , wearing black trousers , a red button up t-shirt , a black jacket which hung over her shoulders( like every one piece character at this point ) , red fingerless fighting gloved that bore a strange symbol , and shades which covered her eyes.

She smiled at Orion cockily and finger gunned at him.

????????: " What my sister is trying to say is that she would prove that her interest in him is much stronger than yours by beating him. Nothing weird with that right "

Upon witnessing their reveals , Zayn realized that he had known those two.

Zayn: " Yo , captain!! I know those two now!! "

Orion: " you do huh? "

Zayn: " they're the infamous Oni Sisters from Bermuda Island!! They are one of the most strongest fighters in hand-to-hand combat and have shown pure strength by clashing with the blind tiger, admiral Fujitora, and the Champion of the Dressrosa Coliseum , Seth aka 'the boss'. "