chapter 8: Chief guard Sadi

The two men fell , the only sounds that could be heard were-

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! "

Loud manly screaming from swordsman , Zayn.

While Sander, relaxed so much that he was even reading a tiny journal.

" Hey , fun fact. Did you know that the giant horse c- "

" SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! " Zayn said while slashing the journal in the man's hand , so fast that it didn't look like he drew his katana at all.

Sander laughed as his tiny journal got cut up.
" Alright. but let me tell ya that as soon as we reach light , there will be no walls for ya to cling to. Just a straight free fall " he warned.

And true to his word , as soon as they reached the light , they were inside a completely new floor. This one being a labyrinth of sorts with a very high ceiling.

" The hell is this!? " Zayn asked as they continued to fall.

" It's the wild beast hell , known for the wild beast that run free here and attack any prisoners trying to escape " sander answered.

" I don't see any animals "

Just then a screech was heard , and the two turned to see a large winged snake.

" Statement withdrawn " Zayn quickly said.

The two were given little time to react before the flying snake reached them with it's jaw wide open.

Sander was about to act , when he noticed that Zayn was emitting electricity. And not just that , but glowing bugs gathered around him so quickly.

" Thunder slash — 1 claw "

Zayn said as he drew his katana and slashed the air Infront of him. Following the action , the bugs released sparks into the blade which created a lightning projectile.

The attack connected with the monster , going straight through it like nothing happened.

Sander chuckled , and was about to say something when the monster split into two , it's carcass flying past the two and falling faster than the two men were.

" Now that's a cool attack. And you even had a name for it! No wonder Orion recruited ya " Sander complimented.

Zayn sheathed his blade and turned to face the man.
" Quit kissing my ass!! Anyway we can survive this fall!? " He asked.

The pirate laughed and nodded , he then grabbed the swordsman by his armor and then pulled a small ball from his pocket.

" Doesn't answer my question " the swordsman said.

Sander then threw the ball down , making it hit the ground and expand. Turning into a large ball filled with water.

The two bounced off it's rubbery surface and were now flying towards a wall.
Before colliding with it , they both decided to stop themselves.

Zayn's dual blades appeared in his hands and he stuck them into the floor. Stopping him from moving further.

While Sander put his feet on the ground , skidding to a stop while his feet smoked.

" That was a weird way to survive death by falling. not very useful in most scenarios " Zayn stated as he walked towards the ball and touched it.