chapter 21: Head Hunting

In a matter of minutes , the icebreaker which Orion and his crew had decided to take on their voyage , was swiftly surrounded by bounty hunters of different species , all strong in their own right.

Zayn and Zarya had taken their seats at the quarter deck , watching the battle ensue from a high point.
Earlier , Orion had instructed them not to get involved and made it clear that if they did then they would be punished severely.
This got Zayn to call him ' old man ' sarcastically again while Zarya pouted while obeying her captains orders.
Zarya didn't like the fact that she was sitting back , but would never disobey an order from her superior or in this case,  her captain.

The first 7 bounty hunters were all watching patiently while the ones who just arrived decided to attack the captian immediately.
Now here is the layout.

Orion's icebreaker was placed in the middle. Still like a statue , only rocking to the sides whenever Orion decided to use his hands or legs.

First 7

Newcomers                            Newcomers

Orion

Newcomers                            Newcomers

The newcomers , Bounty Hunters who had just arrived , were surrounding the icebreaker with their own smaller ships.
Rushing in with the goal to catch Orion by suprise and take him down..... however this task would seem nearly impossible for anyone who actually did their research on their target.

One out of the newcomers was sitting back and laughing at the carnage which was ensuing on the icebreaker.

" Can't believe those idiots! Haha! Their bringing shame to the bounty hunter guild " the man said , ducking as someones body flew past him.

He straightened up as he remembered something.
" I wonder why the Cyborg Band isn't here yet? They're usually the first to appear when things like this pop up..........they must still be in a concert " he suggested , dodging another incoming body.

Beside him , a heavy and bigger man with a gas mask over his face stood.
Letting out grunt noises as it tapped the smaller , scrawnier man.

" Yeah yeah , hog! We'll join em soon. But we gotta wait until they've all tired the tall Monster "

In response , the bigger man grunted and sat down , shaking the scrappy heap of junk that they called a ship.

" We aren't the only ones , who're trying to play it safe "

And true to his words , they weren't. It took some time , but the Bounty Hunters knew that they were being cleaved group by group upon boarding the ship. This was mostly because most of them didn't even know the true reason behind this challenge or offer , rather they believe that this was an opportunity to cash in the huge bounty reward.

Orion stood his ground and smiled , laughing proudly as the once overconfident men , were brought down to size.

However , one of the seven decided to finally step in.

Leaping off of her smaller ship , Ghislaine Dedoldia boarded the icebreaker and stared down the pirate captain.
She has dark skin, a revealing leather outfit, rippling muscles, and full of scars all over her body. She wears an eye patch with a sculpted like face gives off a delinquent boss vibe. She completely feels like a female amazon warrior from some fantasy story. Also she has beast-like ears and a tail like a tiger's. Her fur is very thick.