City of Hersey

I don't own any of the characters except for Persephone.

{Opening song}

Again/Yui

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"God's children live upon this land. Pray and thee shall be saved. Those who have lost their way, the Sun God, Leto stall..." The radio drones.

Ed, Percy and I are drinking orange juice and apple juice's, sitting at strange diner in Liore, and eating lunch.

"So what are you guys, like street performers or something?" The man at the diner asks. Ed spits his soda everywhere as I try not to choke on the ice as my sister pats my back. "Seriously, do we look like street performers to you?" Ed asks. "Yes, that's why ask?" The diner man says. "Let's go, Al, Percy." I say as we get up. Al bumps his helmet and the radio falls off, smashing to bits.

"Hey! Easy! I didn't mean nothin' by it!" The man says. "Sorry, accident. We'll fix it." Ed says. "How's that? It's smashed to hell?!" The man says. "Watch and learn, gramps." Percy said. Al draws his transmutation circle with a chalk. "Okay, here goes." Al said. People have gathered. Al fixed the radio. "There, see? How's that?" Ed asks.

"Amazing! It's a miracle. You've been touched by the Sun God, just like Father Cornello." The man said. "Touched by who, now?" Ed said. "It's not a miracle. It's alchemy." I said. "Oh, so you four are Alchemists. I've heard of that." One guy pipes up. "Then maybe you've heard of us. We're the Elric brothers." Ed stated.

"And we're the (L/n) Sisters." I said with pride.

"Elric Brothers, you say? And (L/n) Sisters?" The diner man asks.

"Hey, I do know that name!" One says. "The Fullmetal Alchemist, Cure Alchemist; Edward Elric, (Y/n) (L/n), is that right?" Another asked. "Wow, so you two are the young Prodigies?" Another asks Al and I, everyone crowds them.

"Um no...it's not me." Al waved his hand for assurance. "Huh?" They all said as they all turned to looked over to Ed. "What? You mean it's that shorty over there?" One asked. "WHO'S LITTLE? COME HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE! I DARE YA!" Ed shouted angrily.

Chapter 3: City of Hersey

After I calmed Ed down a bit, they heard the guy's radio back on. "So what's with this guy on the radio?" Ed ask. "Th-That's our leader, Father Cornello." They're all still quite shaken by Ed's outburst. "We were lost until he came to town and began teaching us all the ways of the Sun God Leto. He grants eternal life to those who are faithful. He can even resurrect the dead; his miracles are proof of what he says is true."

"So this guy's claiming he can bring the dead back to life...now that's something I've got to see." Ed said with interest in his eyes. There was a gathering where Cornello would be performing his miracles. They headed there and watched. He transmute a flower petal and a red glow filled the area. It disappear and a flower made of crystal was left. "So, what do you guys think?" Ed asked us. "There's nothing to think about, that's alchemy; no doubt about it." Al reply.

"Yeah, I agree with Al, he is ignoring the laws of Equivalent Exchange." Percy said. "Hmm, he should only be transmuting that flower into things of equal mass." Ed said. "It's like he's changing the organic matter into inorganic matter. He shouldn't be able to do that unless..." Al trailed. "I wonder how he does, because you guys told me about alchemy and it's equivalent exchange." I said. "Yeah, just one way...bingo." Ed said.

We walk to a church and a girl was praying. "So this is the Almighty Leto. Ed stated. As we walked toward her. "Welcome, are you four interested in Letoism?" She asked us. "Nope, can't say that we are. We're not much of religious types." Ed said. "I'm sorry To hear that...to know God is to know hope. if we believe in divine grace, through him, all things are possible. If you believe Leto would bless you and make you taller!" She said. "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Ed shouted as Al and I held him back.