Beasts of Dublith

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Persephone.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Ed and I went to search for Al and Percy. "Now where would a 7th tall suit of armor go and Percy with him as well..." Ed asked looking around with Whity. "I'd be happy to tell you where you could find them." a short guy said, walking from an ally way.

"But first...tell me what his secret is!"

A metal door opened as Bid fell to the ground, unconscious. Ed and I walked into the room of chimeras.

"Ed, (Y/n)!" Al and Percy said. Ed and I glanced at Al and Percy as he said, "Never really crossed my mind that you two could get kidnapped."

"Ed, (Y/n)! This guy's a homunculus!" Percy shouted as Ed said, "Are you serious?"

"Way to ruin it..." Greed stated as Al said, "We might be able to get some leads from him on how to get our original bodies back."

Greed showed Ed and I his hand and snickered. "An Ouroboros tattoo."

"Aren't you observant?"

"I was hoping that I'd only have to deal with the little armored giant over there..." "Why don't you just ask your partners what you wanna know?!"

"Partners?" "Yeah, the rest of the Ouroboros gang from the Fifth Lab. They had a couple of armor-bonded souls with them as well."

"Ya don't say? Well, it's kind of a long story, but we don't talk much anymore."

"I've got a little proposal for you. You guys are pretty desperate to get your bodies back, right? 'Cause I can teach you how to fabricate your homunculus in no time at all. In return, all I ask is that you teach me how to transmute a soul." Greed said.

"Classic Equivalent Exchange..."

"I screw to god if you touched them ill-" I said be was interpret. Ed had a dark look on his face as Greed turned to Al and Percy said, "Hmph, but I don't understand why you'd even want your other body back. Seems like you've got one that's perfect already—"

"How dare you say that?! You don't know what he goes through!" I shouted. "Not until we get what we want..."

"That's enough. Shut your damn mouth!" Ed screamed furiously. "SOUNDS GREAT TO YOU! IT SEEMS PERFECT! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE HELL HE'S HAD TO GO THROUGH STUCK WITH THAT BODY! AND YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO TRANSMUTE A SOUL!" Ed screamed at them as I was standing next to him sweat-dropped at him for yelling.

"YOU KIDNAPPED MY BROTHER AND FRIEND, AND YOU WANNA TRADE SECRETS WITH ME! I'M GONNA CRUSH YOU CREEPS! I'M SMASHING YOU! END YOU! AND I WON'T GIVE YOU SLIME ANYTHING! In other words, there won't be an exchange with you SCUM!" Ed yelled angrily, ending by pointing finger at Greed.

Greed clapped while the other chimeras looked at Ed dumbfound. "I guess we're doing this by force again," Dolcetto sighed as he took the blade that he had and charged at Ed. Ed jumped in and spun around in the air. "You're a lot slower than a prisoner I know!" Ed came back down, punching Dolcetto in the jaw. He clapped his hands and touched his metallic arm, bringing out his forearm blade. "Next?"

"Roa, get the armored kid and little girl out of here. Guess we'll dismantle them." As Roa grabbed them on each shoulder.

Ed slammed his blade forward, but a black hand stopped him.

"Hey, hold on!" Al and Percy said helplessly. "Alright." they then ran out with Al and Percy as Greed turned to Ed and me. As Ed projected his arm at Greed, only to be blocked by an armored claw.

~No POV~

They exchanged short, quick blows. Ed ducked and hit the ground, bringing up the stone stairs which he used to attack from the air.