One is all, All is One

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except Persephone.

~No POV~

Chapter 12: One is All, All is one

Hohenheim stood near the front door early that morning, suitcase in hand, as he stared down at his kids, almost with a glare.

Ed quickly opened his eyes, realizing he had been dreaming. "Brother, we've almost reached the Dublith Station." Al stated as Ed suck down in his seat. From the action, (Y/n) snuggled closer to him as Ed held her tighter. "You were having a dream?" Percy asked. "Yeah... I was dreaming about 'him'." Al turned to face the window as it was quiet once more. "Don't worry about it, Ed." (Y/n) stated. "Yeah." Ed said. "Well, let's go!" Percy said.

~Izumi's House~

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Well, guys,...we're finally here..." Ed muttered as Al muttered, "Yeah..." "Today is the day I die... It'd be nice if Auntie Izumi weren't home." Percy muttered. "Mhmm..." Al and Ed agreed.  "Come on guys, she is not that scary." I said to them. The sound of footsteps was heard as the door suddenly opened to reveal what looked like a murderer. The boys flinched and got scared. Sig stepped out of the shadows as Ed said, "Hello Sig..." "Been a while..." Percy stated as Al finished, "Long time no see..." He walked up to them, placing a hand on Ed's and my heads as he said, "Ed, (Y/n)...nice to see you. You've grown a little." Then patted Percy's head as well.

"You probably don't recognize me but it's Alphonse. Sorry, we've been away so long." Sig's eyes widened a little at the size of Al but soon started to pat his head saying, "You've grown more than a little..."

"Izumi, the Elric shrimps and our nieces have come for a visit. Do you think you could see them?" Sig asked from the window. "Lying down...that's not a good sign..." Al whispered to Percy, Ed and me. "Guess she hasn't gotten any better since last time-" The door was kicked open, and Ed was then cut off by a foot hitting him in the face as I was behind him, and hit me causes us to crash into the nearest building. "Hello, my stupid pupils...I hear you've become two of the Military's dogs..." the black-haired woman trailed off as she turned to find her next target. 

Then she looked at Al as he panicked. "I'm sorry!" Izumi's face softened as she said, "Al...?" "Teacher, it's good to-" Al went to shake her hand, only to get flipped. "You're skills are rusty..." "Auntie!" Percy shouted as Izumi turned and saw Percy and smile. "Percy! I miss you." Izumi said as she hugged the 14 year old with a lot of love in her hugs.

Ed got up and went to help me, who was rubbing my back. "You seem fine for someone who isn't feeling well..." Al trailed off as she shouted, "NOT FEELING WELL?! I'LL SHOW YOU I'M PERFECTLY-" She was interrupted by blood spilling out of her mouth. Sig was by her side as he said, "You shouldn't exert yourself..." "How sweet of you to worry dear..." she buried her face into his chest and said, "Thank you." As little hearts form around them and fly toward us. Me and Percy cooing at them.

~Inside Izumi's Place~

"The Philosopher's Stone...? I don't know much about it. It holds no interest for me." Izumi stated. Ed got a defeated look as he said, "I see...okay..." "There was that one Alchemist...the one from Central." Sig stated as Ed and Al gained looks of hope. "So who was the guy?" Percy asked. "Let me think...what's his name...Ah! Hohenheim." Ed's face went from hopeful to angry. Ed bawled his fist as he thought back to the man leaving them. I placed my hand on his leg to try and calm him down. He grasped my hand and squeezed it pretty tight. "What?" Izumi asked. "He's alive..." "Someone, you know?"

"Yeah, that was Ed and Al's Father." I said. "The one who ran out on you when you were little?" She asked. "Yeah, that's the one. It's all because of him that our mother is dead...and if it wasn't for him..." Ed trailed off. Al noticed the tension with Ed and said, "So...did Dad say anything about the Philosopher's Stone?" "Yeah...something about a lifelong dream finally coming true. He seemed very happy when he said it." Izumi then got up and hit both Ed and me upside the head. "Ow!" "Now we're going to eat!" "Okay..." they both muttered, rubbing their heads.