Created Feelings

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except Persephone.

Episode 8: Created Feelings

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Ed was sat in the hospital bed with irritated looks on his face and I was standing next to Ed on the opposite side with Percy. "Looks like you can sit up now, huh?" Ross asked as Ed asked, "What happened to the Fifth Laboratory?" "Well...it um..." Brosh started. "Somebody blew up the building and now there is only rubble..." Ross finished. "...Damn it! You mean they wiped out everything?!" Ed shouted, stopping short because of his wound, "That didn't feel good..." He muttered as he held onto it. "This isn't fair! Do you know close (Y/n) and I was to finding the truth! This is not the time to be in a hospital!" Ed said.

I sighed, and said, "We were almost was going to find out the truth. But for distracted by an enemy there." "Really, because Al and I were disturbed by suit of armor with knives." Percy said to me. I looked at my sister, "Really, huh."

Ross and Brosh looked at each other and then shouted. "Fullmetal, sir!" Ed glanced at them as they said, "We do apologize in advance for this!" "Huh?" Ed asked confused. Ed was then slapped by Ross. He stared wide-eyed, not believing what just happened.

"You acted like a selfish child! You and (Y/n) only escaped with your lives because you were lucky! You don't have to do everything on your own...you can lean on other people...like us." She glanced at them with worried eyes. "Not all adults are enemies...you can trust us." There was silence until they both shouted, "That is all!" "Huh?" Ed said. "Please excuse our words and abusive conduct sirs! It will not happen again!"

"No...you're right. I should be apologizing." Ed stated as Ross said, "My punishment...for slapping you two.." Brosh and she stood tense as he and she looked at them confused as Whity said, "Huh? Nothing...we had it coming." The two relaxed as Ed continued, "What's got you two so scared of us?" "State Certified Alchemists carry a military rank equivalent to that of a major." Ross said. "Mmm-hmm." Brosh agreed, holding his chest. "Don't worry about it," Whity said. "We didn't get our certification so people would kiss up to us. You don't have ya talk to me like I'm a high-ranking officer."

"Really? Oh." Ross said cheerfully. "Heh, I guess we were scared of the brats for nothing!" Brosh said. "Oops, where's Al? I haven't seen them." Ed said.  "Alphonse got his lecture earlier. But," Brosh said, raising his swollen, red hand, "I was the one doing the slapping." Ed, Percy, and I laughed, as Ed antenna stood up. "I almost forgot. I still have an even less pleasurable lecture in store for me today." They looked at him blankly.

The telephone rang. "Hello. Rockbell Prosthetic Limb Outfitters... Oh, Ed, (Y/n), since when do you ever bother to call us?" Winry asked on the other end. "Is something wrong?" "Yeah, uh, here's the deal." Ed said. "I hate to ask you, but do you think you can make a service call out to Central for us?" I said. "A service call?" Winry asked. "Yeah. Ed's right arm's messed up again. I think he can move the fingers, but that's about it. He can't lift the arm at all." I said.

"Heh, yeah that sounds about right." "Huh?" Ed said. "Nothing, just talking to myself. So, what were you two doing when Ed's arm stopped working?" Winry said. "...Um, we got in a rough fight." Ed said. "You did again, MORON! How could you treat my precious Auto-Mail like that, ALCHEMY FREAK!" Winry said. There was silence. Ed brought the phone back to his ear. "Are you there? Hello Winry?"

"I guess I have no choice. Tell me how to get there." Winry asked. Ed looked look at me and then at the phone in surprise. "You're sure in good mood today. I thought for sure you were gonna – ya know what, never mind. Thanks! Right. Good-bye." He put the phone back into the receiver and sighed. "Aw, what a nice friend you two have." Brosh asked. As I sweat-dropped at this. "What!" Ed's injury came open again. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about." Brosh said, pushing Ed through the halls in a wheelchair and I walk next to them. "When I was your age, I had a different girlfriend every week!"