Advance of the Fool

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except Persephone.

No One's POV

Al appeared on the screen. "What if I started to rot?"

Ed, (Y/n), Percy, and Winry were shown to be looking at him. "Huh?" We all said.

Al was shown, hands shaking a bit. "I doubt that my body's getting any nutrients or any sleep either. So even if we get it back from over there...."

A picture of Al with his face all blurred out with flies flying around him was shown. "Brother. Aaliyah. Persephone. Winry."

They all screamed in horror.

The scene went back to the dorm where Winry and Percy was looking at Al worriedly while Ed and (Y/n) just frowned and stared at him.

"Is he right, Ed?" Percy asked, looking at the blond. Ed closed his eyes, sighing as he crossed his arms.

"Now this is just a hypothesis, but I was thinking about the transmutation and trying to retrace our process." He said as the scene moved down to show the six teenagers.

A finger was shown to being cut with a knife. "You remember how we mixed our blood to create a blueprint for Mom's soul?" Ed's voice asked as Ed and Al were shown to be letting their blood drip into a bin for their transmutation.

"Yeah." Al replied.

Al was shown, screaming as the black hands pulled him away. "Well, right after that we passed through the portal where we were both deconstructed." Ed's voice said as Al's body disintegrated.

"It would be a possibility that you guys souls are connected." (Y/n) said had a hand on her chin.

"Yeah, that can be it, even though I'm here and your body's over there." Ed said. 

Ed raised his automail hand. "See, that might actually explain why I'm so sh–" Ed's automail hand twisted backwards as a sickly look appeared on Ed's face. "Sh–" He fell into a dejected state with mushrooms on his head. "Short."

Winry, Percy, (Y/n), and Al stared at him.

"He admitted it." Winry said.

"He's starting to face reality." Al added.

"I never thought he would admitted it." Percy added.

"It's ok, Ed." (Y/n) said.

Winry sat back on the couch, arms crossed. "So you think you've been supplying all the nutrients for Al's body too? That seems a little bit farfetched."

Ed put his hands on the coffee table and leaned forward. "Well, what's your explanation?"

(Y/n) turned her head to look at him. "You don't grow because you refuse to drink your milk."

"Don't start with that again." Ed said.

"Well..." (Y/n) said, speaking to Ed, but her voice quieted down so it wasn't heard as Al's thoughts took over.

Al's head was shown from the side. A small picture of Ed sleeping on a train appeared on Al's helmet. 'It seems like Brother is always sleeping.' A picture of Ed sleeping on the couch at Winry's house was shown. Ed sleeping in the library appeared next to it as the first one disappeared as Ed's and (Y/n)'s arguing voice were detected. 'I wonder if his body could be resting for mine as well.'