Peter Parker

Peter Benjamin Parker. Spiderman. Nightmonkey. An avenger. An A-star student. Peter is many things but to Y/n, he was everything and nothing at the same time. Her best friend in the world, and the love of her life.

Y/n and Peter, from the moment they saw each at the Avengers compound - they became best friends. They knew everything about each other - almost everything. Y/n kept her past a secret, scared that Peter would think about her differently. She has done some awful things when she was in the red room before Natasha and Yelena saved her and many girls. She will always be thankful to them because not only did they save her but helped find a new family with her adopted father- Bucky Barnes, they both kept their real feelings from each other.

Peter and Y/n were in the lab with Bruce and Tony. She was an intern for Bruce, she found science fascinating and working with Bruce was amazing and he teaches her new things everyday, Y/n only knew the things that the red room taught. A 17 year old who knows how to break into high security facilities and how to perfectly dispose of her enemies is terrifying but her education is the only area she needs to improve on and Bruce has been very helpful.

Y/n had her nose in a chemistry book, Peter was working on his web shooters, Tony on his new suit and Bruce on a mystery project that he can't/ won't talk about but that's just Bruce. She didn't want to bother Tony or Bruce on her problem so it left Peter.

"Psst, Parker. Can you explain this to me? I don't get it. It's too confusing." She said, pointing to her problem.

He looked up from his shooters and smiled, 'she's adorable' he thought to himself. "Of course Doodles. So basically its-" Peter went on to explain it to her, he went at a nice slow pace for her to completely understand all the information. She nodded along taking in his explanation. 'He's so sweet, what would I do without him'.

"Ohhhh. I get it, that makes so much more sense. Way better than Bruce's explanation." She giggled. "It was my pleasure, Doodles." He smiled at her. He calls her 'Doodles' because every time he looks at her, she is always drawing little doodles in her notebook that he brought her. She never lets anyone see them, not even him. Those were just for her and only her.

"Parker, I told you to stop calling me that. You know I hate it."

"That's why I call you it, Doodles."

She rolled her eyes at him and continued with her reading and chemistry questions. She secretly liked his little nickname for her but she would never let him know, she would never give him the satisfaction that would be too easy.

Y/n looked over at him, he was to concentrated on fixing his web shooters to even realise that she was looking at him, his tongue was poking out a little - he does it every time he is hyper fixed into his work, Y/n thought that it was the most cutest concentration face in the world. She took a picture of it and sent it to him.

It read : ' cute face, dork'. Peter looked up from his shooters and at his face, and smiled. He looked up at Y/n and poked his tongue out at her. She giggled, he went back to his work and so did she.