David: 11

[Input/Output: An input is a bottom or a sub. Usually the penetrated partner. An output is a top or a dom. The penetrating partner.]

District: Northside Industrial, Watson 

STRICTLY MAELSTROM TERRITORY

Totentanz, located on the dead road of foggy Pershing Street. Judy was right, from the sky I could make out the image of Megabuilding H11 over the rooftops. But it wasn't an office tower the club was held at; on contrary it was an abandon hotel that consisted of at least 20 floors. All the windows of the bottom level have been sealed shut, boarded off with wood and sheet metal. A single streetlamp out front flickered with yellow luminance. A sign of light at the end of a dark road or an uneasy warning signal for the weary? 

V parks the motorcycle out front, and we hop off as soon as she cut the engine. On the way here the three of us went over the classic approach to divide and conquer. Maelstrom was expecting us, well--- expecting V, with Lucy and I playing our parts in the subterfuge. 

Mask was on by the time we reached Northside, and to my surprise my vision adjusted mega fast with the enhancement tech on. The Scav mask actually connects via the neuro socket behind my ear, so any and all expressions I make on my face is mirrored onto the masks' screen in neon blue. I look damn near the part of your average Scav Rat and it was terrifying. The sooner we can get in and out, the sooner I can get rid of this damn thing!

We file inside the old hotel, immediately we are met with a large white X graffitied on a rusty steel door. What would have been the main lobby was gutted and trashed like a forgotten construction project. Support beams, concrete blocks, dead wires and rubble littered the space. It was more of a rage room than a hangout, yet there was plenty of souls lingering inside. All eyes were on us as we quickly ascended the staircase. 

Quickly we become aware of two things as making our way to the second floor. One, there isn't a single Maelstrom goonie packing heat on the first floor which means the entrance of the hotel was technically No Man's Land. Two, these guys were really into spray painting pasty three-eyed skulls. 

At the end of the short hallway stood a single Maelstrom gonk in front of a working elevator shaft. He had an all-bald cut save for the blonde swoop covering the left side. Implants modified his entire face, red beady lights came out of his eye sockets and temple, cameras no doubt. He was shirtless, exposing all his tattoos and cyberware, and best of all, he was wasted out of his fucking mind. 

"Aye, you guys going upstairs to join the party?" The gonk asks with a slur. 

V answers in a cool and suave tone. "Sure are. Gonna let us go up or are you going to make the hot ones take the stairs?" 

The Maelstrom goon chuckles at this. "Nahhh, you guys can go up. Mind hitting this with me before you go? Hehe, I got two puffs left." He takes out a Maxdoc Inhaler from his back pocket and twiddles the thing between his fingers. 

Fuck!  I connect to the Halo, over our private communication network.

David: Barely through the door and they're already trying to get us high. 

Lucy: You're surprised?  Part of me still wonders if they're going to pump the hallucinogenic through the ventilation system.

V: Relax guys. Remember, just play it cool. 

 Without pause V reaches out, takes the inhaler to her mouth and presses down on the pump, releasing the mist of the pain blockers and breathes them in smoothly. Hm... From what I know about Maelstrom they get 'prescribed' meds from all the implants they're sporting. The same kind I gotta use because of the Sandevistan.