Louis: Little Shit

"Louis... have you seen my stuff?" you asked, searching through the piles of laundry that had been placed on your dresser. You looked back over your shoulder to where he lay, sprawled out on the bed. He shrugged, a lazy smirk rolling across his lips as his eyes travelled over your barely concealed body. "What stuff?"

he asked, the teasing undertone in his voice making you aware that he most definitely had something to do with it. You sighed, hugging your towel to you as you looked up at the ceiling in a growing annoyance. "The stuff I left out before I went into the shower, Lou..." He hummed, cocking his head to the side that stupid crooked smile still spread on his face. "That still doesn't tell me what sort of stuff you're talking about, love..."

Groaning, you turned on your heel to face him. "My CLOTHES, Louis. Where the hell are my clothes?" you demanded, your jaw setting as your glared down at him. "Clothes... clothes..." he murmured, closing his eyes, screwing up his face in a look of mock concentration. "I don't remember seeing any clothes... but," he said, his eyes opening, his tongue dancing across his lower lip as he reached underneath the pillow to pull out a pair of your skimpiest panties, twirling the around his finger as he held them up.

"I did find these, if that's what you mean." A blush began to rise as you held out your hand, reaching for them. "Gimme," you grumbled, unamused by his antics. "Where have u been hiding these?" he teased, his finger pinching each end of the waistband, stretching them out in front of his face. "You've been holding out on me babe," he groaned, raising an eyebrow as he looked over the lace and barely there material. "Give them to me, Louis," you said, a bit more sternly this time.

He continued to ignore you, holding them between his thumb and forefinger as he asked, "Are these new? Because they're so unlike you, they're so cheeky. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love them..." "Louis Tomlinson, I swear to God, if you don't give those to me right now..." you interrupted, your face burning red as you stepped closer to the bed. That was it. You had finally caught his attention. He looked up at you, a wicked and wild hunger in his eyes as he did. "You'll what?"

he challenged, his voice low and raspy. "Go on, tell me." You drew in a deep breath, trying to calm yourself. You loved him to death, but he could be such a little shit sometimes. "Louis, just give them to me, please..." you sighed, your hands rubbing your tired eyes. "Come get them," he said, shaking them out in front of you. You stomped your foot, your wet hair starting to fall from the bun on top of your head as you did. "Lou, I'm not kidding, come on..." you whined, making him chuckle. "Neither am I," he said with a smile.

With another groan you crawled onto the bed, holding up your towel with one hand as you reached across his body for your panties. Just as they were in your grasp, just as your fingers brushed against the material, he pulled them back, wrapping his free arm around your waist, pulling you down on top of him. You let out a light "umph" as your body crashed down onto his, your face landing over his shoulder onto the pillow.

He chuckled darkly, his lips at your ear as he whispered, "Hey baby." "Louis," you groaned, burying your blushing face into the pillow as you felt him shift beneath you so that your legs were straddling his waist. "You know," he whispered, his tongue darting out to wet his lips, brushing against your ear before he spoke again, "... I really do love these. They're so sexy, so naughty..." You shuddered, his words send a shock down your spine as you felt a fire starting just beneath your skin.

"I dunno why you hide this shit from me, why you act so innocent all time. We both know it's bullshit. We both know what you really want," he growled, lifting his hips so that they ground against you. You could feel him growing stiff through his sweatpants, his erection pressing up against your stomach. You let out long, low moan, earning a satisfied hum from him as he ground against you again. He took your earlobe between his lips, moaning as he did.