Louis: Drenched

More Than 3,000 Words
********
I moaned as he slammed me into the wall, his drenched shirt sticking to the exposed skin of my torso. The blow honestly had hurt, but he made up for it by attaching his tingly warm lips to my neck.

My hands flew to his hair and tugged on it, making his tongue -that was currently sliding itself across the bend in my neck- vibrate against my skin. I throbbed at the thought of his tongue vibrating somewhere other than on my neck.

"L-louis, please," I stuttered out, shivering at the way he nipped at my skin but also because of the chill that had settled into my bones from being soaked to the core by the thunderstorm occurring outside.

"What do you want, baby?" Louis growled against my skin, nipping at it yet again, "Do you want Daddy to reward you, even though all you've done tonight is be a dirty little whore?"

I thought back to tonight, and grinned, thankful that Louis couldn't see me. The boys were performing in Italy and the sky had decided to let completely loose, drenching the whole stadium. " Do you want Lou to not tease you tonight." he said with a smug grin.I started thing about Louis and how he looked on stage.

I had watched Louis upon the stage, prancing around and being a huge fucking tease because I was there, seeing the show for the first time since the tour had begun. Uni had really kept me tied down because I had also taken summer classes in hopes of getting my master's early.

Louis had repeatedly wandered over to my area of the stage and nonchalantly found ways to show himself off to me. Whether it be hitting a killer note, dancing a little too crazy and lifting his shirt away from his toned torso, throwing his head back in the thundering rain and making the sexiest face I'd ever seen, or 'dropping' his bottle of water on the stage. The fucking prick even proceeded to take a huge gulp of it and then lick his lips with the most shit-eating grin on his face once he picked it up. "Fucking answer me," Louis demanded, grinding his clothed dick against my crotch, "Should Daddy reward his little girl for being a slut or no?"

I didn't intend on telling Louis about the guy being gay, but I sensed a small ounce of hurt behind his voice, and that killed me. "H-he was gay, Louis." I groaned out and grabbed onto Louis's ass while he pushed himself against me yet again.

Louis's movements only paused for a split second before he pulled away from me and dropped to his knees. I was shocked to say the least; I had basically just admitted to just making him jealous and his first reaction was to drop down in front of me.

I felt my soaking wet - not only from the rain - shorts being ripped down my legs and I heard him groan loudly. I smirked as I remembered that I had wore his favorite pair of panties, plain white lace, because I knew he would be bending me over something at some point tonight. Hell, I hadn't felt him inside me for at least a month.

"Daddy is going to fucking teach you a lesson, you dirty whore," Louis growled, gripping my legs and throwing me over his shoulder before standing up, "Baby girl should know better than to fucking make Daddy jealous. I'm going to destroy you."

I knew that he was only giving me sex with him being this angry because I hadn't actually had some other guy's erect penis pressed against my ass. He knew that I would only do something like that with someone incapable of having feelings for me, and he also knew that I only did it so he would pull the Daddy card and give it to me rough. He loved to be rough and he loved the Daddy kink, so he was most definitely going to play along.

"Daddy, please be careful, I-"

"No, you fucking slut," he cut me off, throwing me onto the couch of the dressing room, "I'm going to give it to you so goddamn hard that all the lads will be able to hear you screaming my name."