Niall-Take Those Off

"Good morning babe," you beamed, entering the kitchen.

Niall was sitting on one of the bar stools at the counter, shoving cereal into him mouth with eyes half open. "Mornin' princess," he grunted. You walked over to the fridge to grab a quick breakfast before you headed out.

"Whoa what the fuck are those?!" Niall exclaimed from behind. You spun around quickly, thinking something had gone wrong. "What?! What is it?!" You exclaimed.

"Those things covering your legs!" he explained.

"Ugh! Seriously Ni, they're yoga pants, I'm going to a yoga class with Leigh-Anne in like 15 minutes."

"Oh no way I'm lettin' ya leave the house in those," he was now in front of her looking down at her legs. You just rolled her eyes and turned back to the fridge, leaning down to pick up an apple from the pull out drawer. Niall's hands reflexively went to your ass and squeezed.

"Damn," Niall muttered under his breath.

You let out a yelp and glared at him from over your shoulder.

"Ha! I'm sorry, love. But I can't let anyone else see you in these. Your ass just looks way to good in them." He said this in almost a whisper, hand now resting on your butt.

"I don't care, Niall. I'm going to that class," you sighed, pushing your way past him and towards the front door of their flat.

"Fine! But when you get back here, you're in for it!" He was now flustered, his cheeks red.

"Love you!" You called as you exited, making sure to swing your hips a tad more than normal as you went.

****2 hours later****

Niall was sitting on the couch in front of the TV when he heard the lock slide open. (Y/N) entered the flat, setting a workout bag and mat on the counter.

"Jesus, finally," Niall said as he leapt up from his seat. He ran towards her and lifted her into the air, legs wrapping around his waist. "That class was too long!" he grumbled as he latched his lips to yours for a deep kiss.
You pulled away sighing, "Sorry babe, Lei wanted to get coffee afterwards." You leaned back a bit to take in his features. His hair was not in it's usual quiff but rather relaxed and swept to the side. His eyes were now a darker blue compared to the usual bright aqua. You loved him the most on days like this; where they could both relax at home and not worry about the outside world, if only for a few hours.

You smiled and continued, "Now what were you gonna do when I got home again?" You giggled and raised both eyebrows at the rhetorical question.

Niall slid his hands down from your waist to your ass and tightly squeezed it. "I'm gonna show you who this belongs to." Keeping you in his arms, Niall carried themselves to the bedroom.

Once inside, Niall threw you onto the bed, but remained standing.
"Take those off," he pointed to the yoga pants.

Leaning up on her elbows, you cocked an eyebrow before sliding your hands down her torso and slid her thumbs into the waistband. Slowly, the fabric was pushed down your legs, Niall licked his lips as he felt his dick twitch in his jeans. You were now in just a tank top and a thong, waiting for Niall's next set if instructions.

Inhaling a shaky breath, "Take everything else off," he instructed. You obliged and Niall followed suit till he was in just his boxers. Seeing you exposed for only him, yourchest was rising and falling rapidly, nipples becoming erect with excitement. Your hair fanned out around you and eyes becoming three shades darker finally compelled Niall to join you on the bed.

Crawling on top, Niall brought his lips down to yours and began roaming your body with his hands.
"You looked so hot in those tight pants. I couldn't help but touch you babe."

"I guess I'll just have to buy a few more pairs then" you replied with a wink.

You hands slid across his back till you reached the waistband of his boxers. Slipping one hand in, you squeezed his right cheek, causing him to shoot up and rest on his hinds. You stared back in bewilderment as Niall contorted his face into a wicked smirk.

"Get on all fours," he demanded and you did not hesitate to do so.

In your new position, Niall once again placed his hands on your ass, squeezing harder than ever before.

"You like it when I squeeze your ass don't you, princess," he gritted through his teeth.

"Oh yes, Niall" you whimpered.

A half a second later his brought his hand down hard on to your left cheek. A small squeak escaped and you bit your lip hard to hold back a tear.

"How bout that, baby? Like it when I smack your tight little ass too?"

How much this was turning you on made the pain from the slap fade away quickly. "Mmm yes baby, feels so good" you whispered.

Niall moved his hands to grab her hips and grind his covered cock into her. You could feel how hard he was and your center ached to feel him inside of you.

"See what you do to me (Y/N)? Those fucking yoga pants are only going to be worn at home, where only I can see you."

You nodded your head quickly. "Please!" You whimpered, legs beginning to shake.

"Alright baby," Niall sighed and yanked off his boxers.

Guiding his dick, Niall teased the folds of your entrance with his tip, coating it in her juices. Slowly he pushed himself all the way in, hands gripping your ass cheeks.

Niall was never one to keep a set rhythm during sex, so his sporadic hip thrust had you approaching orgasm in no time. He pumped quickly; then suddenly, pulling all the way out, pulled your cheeks to let him see your two tight holes.

"You're so perfect," he whispered.

"Oh fuck Ni! Please don't stop," (Y/N) said looking over her shoulder at him. Niall's hair was sticking to his forehead with perspiration and his body was glistening as his abdomen clenched.

Before you can turn you head back around, Niall lays down next to you and instructs you to ride him.

You contemplate for only a moment before climbing on top of him; however, choosing to face away from Niall, giving him the perfect view of you sitting on top of him. Reverse cowgirl.

"Oh fuck, (Y/N)" Niall moans as you begin to grind on him, his hands gripping on to your cheeks to guide you. A slap or two on the side had you moaning like hell.

The sensation of your clit rubbing against his body was nearing you to the edge, but you wanted to make this last and have you both climax together.

Instead, you moved your arms behind you brought both you legs up, allowing you to bounce up and down further on his cock. Niall gripped your hips now started to meet you half way.

The room was filled the moans, cursing and the sound of Niall's hips slamming into your ass.

"Oh god, Niall I'm coming now!" You screeched, eyes scrunched with ecstasy. With clenched toes and stomach, you hovered over Niall. Only supported by his arms as your orgasm washed over you.

"Jesus," Niall growled as he pushed a few more thrust into you, your clenching walls making him come right after you.

After about 15 seconds, you sat back down on Niall hips, still connected, and leaned forward, trying to catch your breath and shivering slightly.
Niall rubbed his hands up your spine as he say up behind you, kissing the back of your neck.

Reluctantly you removed your self from Niall and lay down on the bed again. He joined you and wrapped his arm around your waist to pull you next to him. Exhaustion was now all you could feel as your eyelids grew heavy.

"You asshole, I'm not gonna be able to sit down for the next few days, I'm gonna be sore."

"Ha! You're welcome my love, that'll teach you to wear those bloody yoga pants in public again!"

"But I love you (Y/N)," Niall continued with a whisper.

"Love you Niall," you whispered back, before falling asleep in his arms.I guess i can cancel my plans with Leigh-Anne in the future this needs to happen more often.