Zayn-Black Lace & Kitten Ears

It was out of the blue when he mentioned it. We were lying in bed watching a movie when the idea spilled past his lips.

"You should dress up as a kitten for me sometime" he said, looking at me with a smirk.

And here I am, the very next night, in black lingerie with kitten ears, waiting for him to get home from work.

I wasn't sure about the idea when he first mentioned it. I thought he was joking, but when I looked at him, I knew instantly he wasn't. And I definitely didn't think I'd do it. But here I was, lounging on the couch in my kitty outfit.

I was scared that he was going to get home and laugh because I looked ridiculous, but I didn't have much time to dwell on the thought. He'd be home any second and I wasn't going to chicken out.

When I finally heard his car pull up outside, a surge of excitement shot through me.

I heard the front door open and the sound of his coat dropping to the table.

"Babe?" He called out, peeking into the living room. I looked at him over the back of the couch and smiled.

"Well... Hello, kitten" he murmured, coming over to the couch.

I stood up and watched as he took in my outfit. "Do you like it?" I asked, looking at him.

He smiled, "I love it... You look so sexy"

I smiled again when he hooked an arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Bet you weren't expecting to come home to this, were you?" I asked, leaning in and brushing my lips against his. He just smirked, "Not at all... How about I take you upstairs and I can play with my new kitten?"

I smiled, "I think that sounds fun"

He pulled away from me and took my hand, lacing our fingers and leading me up to our bedroom.

He didn't even close the bedroom door before his hands were on my hips and he was pulling me closer.

"You have no idea how much you're turning me on" he said, leaning in and peppering kisses down my neck.

I smiled to myself, running my fingers under his shirt and brushing them against his stomach.

"You look so damn good" he said, taking my face between his hands and kissing me. The kiss was rough. Wanting.

His tongue moved against mine, sending a little surge of excitement to my core. I could already feel myself becoming wet at the thought of him.

He slid his hands down to my ass, squeezing roughly and making me moan into his mouth.

He pulled away from the kiss with a smirk on his face. "Get on the bed for me" he murmured, slapping my ass playfully.

I pulled away from him and crawled onto our bed, making sure he got a good view of my ass before I laid down.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled it from the loops of his pants, dropping it to the floor before coming to the bed.

He crawled towards me slowly, leaning down to press a kiss against my stomach before coming up to my lips.

"Are you wet for me, kitten?" he asked, his warm breath hitting my neck and sending shivers through me.

"Yes" I said, the word almost sounding like a moan. He smiled, letting his fingers run over the waistband of my panties, "I think I need to see"

He pulled my panties down slowly, tossing them to the floor.

He ran his hands up my thighs, spreading my legs for him.

I could already feel my body wanting him. The ache to be touched by him.

He moved down, resting himself between my thighs. His breath brushed out over my core, making my hips raise in want.

"Zayn" I whined, wanting nothing more than his hot mouth against me.

He smirked, pressing a soft kiss to my inner thigh, "Mmm... I know what you want, baby"

I bit my lip, watching as he leaned in again and pressed kisses up my heated skin.

My breath hitched in my throat when his lips finally met my heat. I moaned, arching my back slightly when his tongue moved over my clit.

He gripped my thighs, keeping my legs open as his tongue moved down to my entrance, dipping inside me and sending a wave of pleasure through me.

I ran my fingers through his hair, pressing his face closer to me as my hips rocked up to meet his mouth.

I couldn't stop the moans falling past my lips when his tongue moved against me rougher.

"Zayn... Fuck" was all I could manage out, making him pull back and look at me.

"I think you're ready for a bit more, aren't you?" he teased, sitting up on his knees and pulling off his shirt.

I let my gaze travel over his torso as he rid himself of his pants and boxers.

He rested himself between my legs, letting his cock rub against my heat as he kissed my neck. I bucked my hips, craving more friction.

"So eager" he murmured, slipping a hand between us and pressing his fingers against my clit. He started rubbing in slow circles, making me moan his name softly.

He pulled his fingers away from me and took his cock in his hand, stroking himself a few times before pressing his tip against my entrance. "Are you ready?" he asked, waiting until I nodded before pushing into me slowly.

I moaned, arching my back as he slid himself into me. "Fuck" he murmured, holding inside of me before sliding out a bit and pushing back in.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine and kissing him. He started to rock his hips into me faster, making my thighs tighten around his waist.

"Faster" I moaned, letting my fingers move through his hair and tug softly. His hips sped up, slamming into me deeper and harder than before. I moaned his name, letting my head fall back against the pillows.

"You like being fucked like this?" he asked, his lips grazing over my jaw. I moaned in response, not being able to focus on anything but the feeling of him entering me over and over.

I could feels my walls starting to clench, making him moan a little louder when he slid into me. I knew I wouldn't last long and so did he.

"Are you going to cum for me already?" he purred, his lips brushing my ear as his hips rolled into me deep. "Yes" I moaned, my voice sounding like a whisper.

He smirked, looking down at me as he started to slam into me faster. My eyes fell closed at the sensation of my orgasm building in my core.

"Look at me" he said, his thumb running over my cheek.

I looked up at him, watching him capture his lip between his teeth as he fucked me harder. He moaned my name, jerking his hips into me deeper and I was gone.

My walls clenched around him and his name was all the spilled past my lips. I gripped the sheets beneath me, rocking my hips up against him as I rode out my high.

He pulled out of me and sat up on his knees, taking himself in his hand and pumping his cock. I sat up, replacing his hand with mine.

I looked up at him as I stroked his length faster and he moaned, tangling his fingers in my hair as his hips jerked forward and he came.

"Oh, fuck" he moaned, letting his head fall back as his body came down from his orgasm.

I moved my hand away from him and he laid on the bed beside me, pulling me on top of him.

"You are truly amazing, (Y/N)" he sighed, letting his fingers brush through my hair. I smiled and pressed a kiss against his chest, letting my eyes fall closed.

"I love you" I mumbled, nestling myself closer to his body.

He kissed the top of my head, holding me against him as sleep started to take over my body, murmuring a soft "I love you too."