3.

friday, 12:40pm
soobin's pov

I sat down at our table and noticed Kiyo looked really happy. She was so cute, i couldnt help but look at her and her friends, she looked so enthusiastic and passionate about whatever she was talking about, which is what i love about her.

see, i have liked kiyo for a while, from a distance. I never had the courage to talk to her. Although i do think i have a chance. She isnt one of the naggy horrible popular girls that reject everyone because they think they are better than them. Shes a nice girl.

It made me happy earlier when i saw her looking at me. To be honest, i saw she was looking at me for a long time, i just knew she would look away once i looked up at her. But if she kept staring for any longer i would get too red and she would 100% know. She cant know, because my friends would tease her about it.

At lunch when she was eating, she kept glancing at me. I noticed because i was already looking at her. How i wish i could just give her all the hugs in the world and make her so happy, thats all i wi-

"YAH Soobin, stop staring at her!" Yeonjun shouted out of nowhere. "Yeonjun. Dont. Be. So. Loud. She is literally 0.5 meters away from us right now. She definetly heard that." I whisper-shouted at him.

I noticed Kiyo laughing to herself as her friends got up and left the hall.

-

Soon, school finished and i was walking home. And then i noticed, Kiyo and her friends were walking infront of me. Since when did they take this path? She cant see me. She might think im following her. Oh no. I should turn back now-

And then we made eye contact. My eyes widened and i turned around and walked the opposite way. There was a shortcut to my house that way anyway.

I cant believe that just happened..

-

double update since this book is honestly so cute and i just wanna upload the whole thing..

i already have 12 chapters 😪