9.

saturday, 20:57
kiyo's pov

Soobin started calling me.

"guys GUYS WHAT DO I DO DO I PICK UP??" i started panicking at this point. He knew my friends were here.

Immediately, everyone shoved me up onto my top bunk and they all sat down on my floor.

"Answer it. We will be deadly silent i promise you." Haewon grinned at me, which made me feel slightly uneasy.. her grin is abit scary..

"okay." I said as i answered the call. "Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"put it on loudspeaker!" Eunchae demanded, quietly of course.

So i put it on loudspeaker and put the phone on my bed.

"Hii!" Soobin said through the phone. "You sound exited to call me." I laughed.

"I am. I missed your voice."

"Y-you missed my voice?"

"Yeah," he laughed, "where are your friends? It sounds quiet."

"Oooohh my friends aree-" Yuna pointed to the floor quite agressively.

"Downstairs- picking a film to watch, i think?"

"Oh, why arent you with them?"

"umm.. i was.. getting changed into something more comfortable and cool. Its TOO hot to be wearing long sleeves and trousers."

"You're getting changed when your calling me?"

"No!! no. I was- i was just about to, but you called me."

"Its fine, change if you want."

"huh??"

All my friends started hysterically dying on my bedroom floor. I tried to get them to shut the fuck up and be normal but thats a difficult task for them.

"Get changed, I dont care"

"ummm- no its fine dont worry." i nervously laughed.

"Okay, by the way.. Do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? y-yeah i think i can do that."

Just before he could speak i muted myself so i could talk to my friends.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID HE GET SO CONFIDENT AND WHY IS HE ASKING SO MANY QUESTIOOOOONNS"

Everyone started screaming, and i told them to be quiet so i could unmute.

"Okay! cool. be there at 10 okay? I want to spend the whole day with you."

"Sure. I have to go now, ill see you tomorrow?"

"see ya. Sleep well tonight. Dont stay up too late, Dont get drunk, and be safe okay? Girls sleepovers get crazy sometimes."

"and by the way,

i know your friends are in your room.

i can hear them all freaking out."