23.

thursday, 7:12am
kiyo's pov

I woke up slowly, to realise i was still in Soobins arms. Shit-! what about school?! I panicked and got my phone without waking up Soobin. It was only 7:12, what a relief. I soon realised Soobin was waking up, so i pretended to be asleep.

He stretched and looked at me for a good minute. I could tell. He then got up and went to go and shower, so as soon as he was gone, i got up and went to go look for my uniform. "It's the same one i wore yesterday, but... i don't really have a choice" I sighed to myself before getting dressed. I decided to wait in the living room for Soobin while he got ready.

Soon he came out in his uniform, his hair was still wet. "What do you want to eat?" He asked as he looked at me. "Umm, ill just have whatever you're having." I smiled at him. "You're a very indicisive human." He laughed and i rolled my eyes at him.

Soon we went into the kitchen to make some food, and he ended up just making a few sandwiches. "Sorry its not much, im not much of a chef..." he chuckled as he grabbed one and took a bite. "Don't worry! I don't have much of an appetite anyway." I replied with a smile and begun eating.

-

Soon we were walking to school together, when all of a sudden, a very exited Yeonjun popped up out of nowhere. "Morning lovebirds." He grinned as he walked next to us. "Shut up.." Soobin  said as he went to hit Yeonjun and he flinched. "Why are you so exited anyway..." he rolled his eyes and sighed as Yeonjun began speaking. "That new girl! She is coming today." He smiled widely.

"You're really into her huh..." Soobin looked at him, weirdly. "Yeah!" Yeonjun jumped around like a crazy person. "Bro chill... dont get your hopes up. What if shes like really weird or something." Soobin explained and i immediately hit his arm. "What did we talk about yesterday?" I scolded him as he apologised and Yeonjun laughed.

"You act like his mother, not his girlfriend." He said to me and i spoke, "Do you want to get hit too? I'm not his girlfriend, thats why." I sighed as we approached the school.

"Sure, we will see how long that lasts." He chuckled before walking off to his form room.

-

Soon we were going to lunch, and i met up with the girls. "Guys the new girl is so pretty, her name is Dani! I spoke to her, and she was so sweet. She is just like us. Lets be friends with her!" Haerin squealed and we all laughed. "Okay, go find her and bring her to our table." Ningning smiled as we all sat down, obviously leaving a space next to Yeonjun so they could sit together.

"Yeonjun is down bad... like actually. As soon as she walked through the door to our form he nearly passed out." Yuna giggled as we all talked about this girl. Yuna told us a lot about her.

"Hi guys." An unfamiliar voice said. We all looked up, to see a girl stood with Haerin, she was quite tall, and very pretty. "Hi! I assume your Dani?" I smiled at her gesturing her to sit in the empty spot. She mouthed me a small thank you as she sat down next to me, and Yeonjun..

"Yeah! Haerin and Yuna told me all about you guys." She turned to the boys, "What is all your names?" She asked them. "She told me there was a group of boys, but she didn't tell me your names."

"I-Im Yeonjun." He blushed and smiled to her.

"Soobin."

"Hi! Im Heuning kai. Call me Kai!"

"Taehyun, nice to meet you."

"My name is Beomgyu."

After they all greeted eachother, she started telling us about her, and we all started talking comfortably. I was happy, because she looked so exited and comfortable to be talking to us.

"Girls, we all need to go prom dress shopping today. Prom is this weekend. And its THURSDAY!! I have nothing." Haewon whined and we all laughed. "Sure. It'll be our first time hanging out with Dani!" Eunchae smiled.