16.

monday, 3:46pm
kiyo's pov

I had got home a few minutes ago, and i decided to go to that one cafe soobin works at. Maybe i would get to see him. Or maybe he wasn't working today..

I sat down at my desk and touched up my makeup. I grabbed my phone and wrote a note to my mum telling her i went out considering i wouldn't be home by the time she got back.

I closed my front door and saw lots of little kids coming home from school. It was such a refreshing feeling seeing them all so happy. Oh to be young again-

Soon i arrived at the small cute cafe and opened the door to go in. The bell rung apon my arrival, and the cafe was almost empty; just a few students in corners studying and listening to music.

I walked up to the front counter and waited for someone to come out and serve me. I decided to check my phone while i waited.

Suddenly i heard a voice from around the corner,

"Hey Kiyo, you miss me already?" He smirked as he came out and walked up to me. "Uh- well.. no but kind off i just came to see if you were here but since youre here now maybe i should order a drink?" I said nervously. Soobin just laughed and nodded his head. "Sure, what would you like?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

"Hmm.. can i have a latte please?" I replied as he nodded and i payed. "Oh? how come its only £2?" I asked looking up at him. "I gave you a discount because you are cute." He smiled effortlessly,

How the fuck can he just straight up say that does he not care for my health because i will pass out-

"Oh.. thank you.." I said before immediately fast walking to a table because i felt my cheeks getting red and thats really fucking embarassing.

I sat down and took glances at him every now and then watching him make the drink. How is he so pretty even when he is concerntrating?

Soon after he came over to me and put the drink down infront of me. Instead of the basic leaf design they do with the foam he made a cute heart instead. He was so nice to give me heart instead of a boring fucking leaf.

"Thank you." I smiled at him, "Your welcome! A heart just for you." he winked as he walked away.

okwhatthefuck