10.

saturday, 00:37
kiyo's pov

Oops, i kinda accidentally did one of the things Soobin told me not to do. Or maybe 2..

Eunchae was knocked out on the floor, and the rest of us were playing truth or dare.

I needed to get my mind of Soobin, and drinking was a good way to do that. He absolutely flabbergasted me with the fact he knew my friends were listening to our call. Maybe thats why he said everything he said..

"KIYO DRINK IF YOU WONT ANSWER THE STUPID QUESTION." haerin whined at me.

"butttttttt im not old enough" i sobbed to her.

"you are already un-sobereed" she rolled her eyes.

"speak propperal." i shoved her shoulder playfully.

"you speak properally!" She said, and i sighed.

"Right.. no more alcohol for you guys." My mum said as she took away the many bottles on the floor. She picked up Haewon and put her on one of our sofas. Then the others decided it was good to go on a walk to sober up.

We all got ready and decided to let Haewon rest. It was nice to feel the cool breeze on a peaceful night. The lights lit up the streets. Surprisingly, there was quite a few people on the streets of seoul at midnight.

We decided to go to a nearby convinience store to grab some snacks. We walked in and started browsing options.

"Kiyo?" I heard a voice and turned around, everything was a bit blurry to be honest, i think i hit my head or something.

The person approched me and the closer they got the more recogniseable they were. "Oh, Soobin. Hello." I bowed to him.

"Why arent you being casual? why are you out at this time? I told you to get some sleep. Its dangerous out here at night." He said as he put his hands on my shoulders and tried to look into my eyes.

"Why are you out at this time? hmmmm?" I asked smiling at him. "Oh God, youre drunk arent you?" He asked me. "Well.. theres no point in asking that. Where are youre friends?" He continued.

"Kiyoooo, lets go pay have you got something?" Yuna asked as she searched for me. "Ohhhhhhhhmyygoodnessgraciousme hello Soobin." Yuna continued as she stared at him. Soobin laughed remembering his and Kiyo's call earlier.

"Yunaaa" I said as i walked over to her. "Tell him not to be out this late." I said as i gave her a hug. "I cant do that, because we are also out late at night." She laughed. Yuna was the most sober as she was one of the more mature people in our friendgroup.

"Thank you for looking out for her. Keep her safe and take her home please." Soobin asked as he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him as he left the store.

"Oh Yuna.. I thinkkkk i like him." I sighed as i just hugged her tighter.

"I know.." she laughed.