17.

monday, 4:10pm
kiyo's pov

Me and Soobin were talking for a good 10 minutes before his shift ended and i decided to start making my way home.

"Kiyo, wait! Let me walk you home." He smiled, how could i say no to his cute little bunny face? I swear this man could get away with murder-

"mm, okay." I replied, watching him take off his apron. He was wearing a white button up with the two top buttons slightly undone. He was wearing black trousers with a pair of off-white trainers."Stop admiring, Lets go, come on." He smiled as he took my hand and i followed him out the door.

we walked home, hand in hand. The sun was shining on his face and he looked so incredibly gorgeous, any girl would be jealous of his perfect skin and pretty lips.

Suddenly, he turned to look at me, and i immediately looked away.. "you really love staring at me. What, is it a hobby?" He laughed as he squeezed my hand gently. "Oh.. um.. you are just really pretty." I said looking down, my cheeks red.

"Pretty? Ive never been called pretty before. But i like that, pretty.." He smiled as he looked up to the sky.

I laughed at his cuteness and we just continued walking in a comfortable silence.

Within minutes, we arrived at my apartment block. Time seemed to fly when i was with him. "Well.. i guess i should go now." He said as he grabbed onto both my hands and stood infront of me. "Yeah, you should, before it gets late." I replied, looking into his eyes. "mmm, ill go in a minute." He giggled before just standing there to look at me.

Soon, he pulled my hands in to his waist and he gave me a hug. I hugged him back and we just stayed like that for a few minutes.

"You should go, its going to get dark." I said, smiling at him. "Okay.. Ill see you tomorrow. Sleep well alright? Goodnight." He said before leaning in and giving me a kiss on the cheek. After, he quickly ran away and i just stood there in shock.

He just kissed me.

Wow okay-

I'm-

"Kiyo! come inside don't just stand there like a crazy person." My mum whisper shouted before coming out and pushing me inside. "Gosh whats wrong with you? You look like you have just seen a ghost."

-

After a while, i flopped down in bed and started drifting off to sleep.

Its only monday.

This is gonna be a longggg week..