27

sunday, 3:22pm
prom
kiyo's pov

Today was the day of prom, and our last day of year 11 before we go onward in our studies.

All the girls were over and we were getting ready together. It was so fun, everywhere you look someones getting their makeup done, or their hair done. All our dresses were layed out on chairs, ready for getting changed.

One by one we stepped into the bathroom to put our dresses on, screaming and crying every time someone came out. Everyone looked so pretty i literally wanted to cry.

"I love you guys so much. Lets go!!" Ningning smiled and we all agreed, getting in the car and driving to the venue.

-

Soon we arrived and i saw Soobin stood with the others, he looked really good- well, he always does. But he looked specifically good today..

We all got out the car and walked up to them, greeted them and then went inside the building. Yeonjun looked as nervous as ever since he was going to prom with Dani, even though they met like 3 days ago but whatever.

"You look really pretty Kiyo." Soobin smiled, hugging me like i was about to die. "But you look prettier in my arms" He winked playfully and i looked at him funny. "Not the pickup lines" i scunched my nose and we laughed together.

There was lots of people in the hall and they were all dancing, talking, and having fun. We all stayed together as a group just because there was so many people and people are scary.

Me and Soobin hung out together and talked for hours. Our group reunited after a few hours to eat and catch up before we split up again.

After we ate, me and Soobin went to the balcony to watch the stars. It was a pretty sky tonight.

I turned to look at Soobin, but he was already looking at me. "Kiyo," He started. "Yeah?" I replied smiling lightly at him. He literally glowed in the moonlight, the soft wind blowing his hair slightly. "I think you know what im going to ask." He chuckled looking at me. "Mmm maybe, but i'm not sure so you should ask it anyway." I laughed gently.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He held my hands tightly as he asked the question. My heart was practically racing and i was probably as red as a tomato but you couldn't see because its so dark.

"Course' i will you dummy" I laughed before pulling him in for a hug. I just stood there with him hugging him for a while, very happy.

We decided to go back out and tell everyone, since it was kinda obvious already.

We walked in and they all immediately looked at us, Eunchae with a huge grin spread across her face. "Sooo, meet my boyfriend." I laughed, and all the girls squealed happily. "Woah, Soobin has rizz. Who would've guessed." Taehyun said blankly. "Oh shut up i don't see you with a girl so you can't talk." Soobin scoffed back.

"Okay guys, whens the wedding?" Ningning beamed enthusiastically. "Not any time soon, ning." I sighed as Soobin chuckled at me.

-

the end

hi guys idk what else to write happy ending yippee 🥰