4.

saturday, 10:34am
kiyo's pov

I sat down at the table and watched my mum get ready to leave for work. "Kiki sweetheart, im going to work. Ill be back after lunch okay? stay safe and have fun with your girlfriends. You guys can come back here after if you want. Ill make you all food." she smiled and gave me a hug before leaving. I love my mum, she is so young and sweet. She is only 32 (mentally and physically 24) which means, yes, she gave birth to me at 16, she had a tough time in her teen years, but we are both happy and succesfull.

Soon i got ready and left early to get to the cafe. I hate being late and hate being the last person to arrive. Always have to be first.

I arrived at the cafe and sat down, it was 11:30 so i had half an hour to chill before the girls arrived. Knowing Haewon, she would probably get here in about 10 minutes, since she also likes being early.

After a few minutes, an elder man approached me and sat down opposite me. "Um, im sorry but that seat is tak-"

"You are alone. Let me sit with you and give you some company." He winked at me. Immediately i knew he was bad news. "No. Can you please leave." I asked him nicely before i lost my temper completely. He reached his hand under the table and touched my knee. "Listen man.. dont make me get physicall, because i will if you dont get the fuck out." I threatened him.

"Now there babygirl, dont you worry. I wont hurt you." he smiled. This man was just straight up creepy. He was wrinkly and smelly, and he had no hair. And his teeth were all rotten and crooked. I felt so scared but i couldnt show him that.

Suddenly, someone sat next to me. "Do you want me to be agressive or not because i can do either." He whispered in my ear glaring at the man. I looked to my right to see who it was and saw.. Soobin? he is a waiter here? "agressive?" i said questioning what was going to happen.

He quickly got up and grabbed the man by his collar, he slightly lifted him up off the chair. "Now you listen here. You get the fuck out or else.." He spat at him. I didnt know Soobin had this side to him.. it was quite hot to be hone- wait what no. just. no.

"Now who are you?" The man questioned, smirking. "Her boyfriend. Now fuck. off." he nearly shouted at him, but he didnt want to scare other customers, although they were all already staring.

Wait-

BOYFRIEND?!

ive never even had a conversation with this idiot! Who the fuck does he think he is to call himself my boyfriend?!

Well, no. I should be nicer. He is just protecting me.
He shoved the man off the seat and he ran out, obviously terrified.

soobin pov

I sat down next to her and gave her a hug to help her calm down. I was literally genuinly internally screaming. I was hugging my crush.

"Thank you.." She said looking at me, taking the opportunity to pay attention to my face. "Its okay. Im sure that really scared you. Are you okay now?" I asked, concered. "Yeah, im okay.. Thank you again. He made a big scene but you handled it well." she replied. My heart was completely racing and i felt my cheeks heat up. Gosh she is so pretty.. what am i going to do? suddenly, i had an idea. "Hey, you sit on my lunch table." I said, obviously i didnt want to make it obvious i know literally almost everything about her.. "yeah! you are the cute guy who sits in the corner of the cla-"

"cute?" he smiled at me. "oh i mean- wait i no i meant like- in a nice way its not like i think-" she looked extremely flustered and it was so adorable. "i know i know." i laughed. "can i get your number?" i asked her, feeling confident. "sure.." she said as she looked down at her phone and gave me her contact. "thank you. Ill message you later. I have a shift to finish." I smiled at her and stood up to finish my shift, as if nothing happened, and i was so surprised that eveyone just went back to whatever they were doing.