26.

get some tissues and prepare to cry x
or not, idk how emotional u are 🥰

saturday, 11:45am
Soobin's pov

Today i was taking Kiyo to the beach, because she had mentioned she had wanted to go for a while.

"Soobin... can you even drive?" She looked at me, looking a bit scared. "Yes. Don't doubt my skills." I glared at her and she just laughed. "Sure. I should start writing my will.." She sighed.

We got in the car, and began the long drive to the coast. I was happy that we could spend the whole day together. We had practically already spent the whole week together.

"It's gonna be a long drive, so sleep if you need to." I smiled and she nodded. "I'm not tired at the moment, you're too entertaining." She giggled looking at me, I wanted to hide my face but we would probably crash and die if i did.

"Thank you. But how on earth am i entertaining? I literally haven't said anything interesting." I laughed, still keeping my eyes on the road.

"Just looking at you and hearing your voice is entertaining enough." She chuckled. I literally wanted to explode. "Stop flirting, I'll actually crash the car." I said, obviously as red as a fucking tomato. She just laughed, very clearly having fun with this.

About an hour later, we arrived at the beach, it wasn't that busy. We both got out of the car and walked towards the sea. "I love this, walking along the beach just looking at pretty shells and running away from the waves. It's so nostalgic." She giggled, but i noticed it wasn't all happy laughter. Her eyes started tearing up.

"Kiyo, what's wrong?" I asked her, holding her hand as she stopped walking. "I.. I wanted to come here because this used to be my dad's favourite beach." She explained as she sat down on the sand. I felt bad for her, i knew where this was going.

"We used to come here all the time, before he moved countries for an unknown reason... he just left, just like that. I don't know what happened.. I miss him." She sobbed. I sat down next to her and hugged her tightly. "It's okay, he definetly left for an important reason. He wouldn't spend all this time with you just to leave you." I lifted her head up gently to wipe her tears.

She sniffed and fell onto my shoulder, sighing quietly. "Soobin...?" She asked. "Yes? whats up?" I looked down at her, holding her gently. "Please don't leave me as well... I've grown too attached to you for you to leave me now." She sobbed, sounding like she was about to cry again. "Kiyo." I said, looking at her and standing up. "Give me a hug" I looked at her holding out my arms.

She looked at me and slowly went to hug me. "I would never ever leave you. That thought never crossed my mind until you mentioned it. I'll stay here forever, literally. I'm not going to leave your side, ill be beside you on your damn death bed." I smiled hugging her tightly. It made me happy that she was comfortable enough with me to tell me all of this, her emotions and how she really felt.

"Promise?" She asked gently as she looked up at me. "Promise." I replied, smiling. "Good." She joked playfully hitting my arm and taking my hand after. "Lets walk. No more emotions for today.. i'm embarassed." She laughed.

"Kiyo, you shouldn't be embarassed to show your emotions. I'm not going to make fun of you, because that would make me a hypocrite. Making fun of you for showing emotions when we all show our emotions. It's normal." I told her, sill holding her hand tightly as we walked along the beach.

"Why are you so good with words.. i'm gonna cry again." She sighed, looking at me. I laughed and gently pressed a kiss to her head.

im going to cry. it just gets more cringe every word. i cant do this anymore. enjoy ig 🥰