25.

Friday, 9:34am
kiyo's pov

I woke up, my blanket half off my bed and my pillows scattered across the room. My mum stood at my doorway with a tray. "You aren't going to school today. You're too tired. You didn't sleep until 4 this morning.." She said, looking worried. I sat up and she walked over to place the tray on my lap. It had a plate of bacon, eggs, toast, and sauasges on. There was also a cup of coffee. "I made you a latte with my coffee machine." She smiled before kissing my forehead and walking out, closing my door behind.

I felt so greatful, i was also very very tired. I couldn't stop worrying about prom. What if i didnt look good in my dress? What if Soobin didn't turn up? What if something went wrong?

I decided to stop worrying and enjoy my day off, probably sleeping. I began eating when suddenly, i forgot! Soobin told me to message him. I picked up my phone- for the first time that morning, to see 2 missed calls and 3 messages from him last night. My heart kinda exploded, he cares about me.

I immediately messaged him telling him i was home and safe, and he replied almost instantly. I caught myself smiling and just put my phone down to eat, it kept buzzing, so i decided to just call him instead of having to read and type.

My phone rang for a minimum of 5 seconds before he picked up.

"Kiyo! Where are you? I'm not going into form until you are here." He sighed, sounding worried. "Oh! I'm still at home. I'm tired, didn't sleep till 4 this morning." I chuckled over the phone when suddenly he hung up. Okay then..?

I just continued eating, and about 15 minutes later, when i was done, i went out to put my plate away, when there was a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" I looked at my mum and she just shrugged her shoulder. "Answer it." she chuckled and i just nodded before walking to the door to open it.

Then, i saw a tall Soobin stood infront of me. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "You worried me, you always tell me when you don't turn up to school." He said as he hugged me tighter. I smiled and hugged him back. "I'm sorry, but you need to get back to school." I laughed trying to get him to turn around.

"No. You're extremely tired and need help. I'll make you food, and make sure you get rest. 4am is no time to be sleeping kiyo..." He sighed before walking in and shutting the door. He made me really happy, the fact that he cared so much, and we weren't even dating!

"Okay." I smiled at him. "Go and get some sleep, i'm gonna clean your room while you do okay?" he said, looking oddly serious. "But how will you know where everything goes?" I tilted my head slightly, being confused as to how he will clean my room. "I've been here many times before, i know." He said before walking into my room and begginig to tidy. Damn, so he really pays attention huh?

I got into my comfy bed and drifted off to sleep, while Soobin tidied. Honestly, i felt bad. I didn't want him to do all this for me, just because i couldn't shut my fucking eyes last night. Fuck sleep.

-

A few hours later, i woke up to Soobin gently stroking my hair. As he saw me wake up, he handed me the food he made me for lunch. "Soobin, how long have you been working?" I looked at him, worried and upset. "Since you fell asleep." He smiled and streched his arms.

"Instead of helping me take care of myself, you can help me fall asleep." I chuckled and he just nodded. I finished eating before getting back into bed, bringing Soobin with me. "Now sleep, you've worked so hard." He said, "Thank you." I smiled at him, playing with his hair gently. "Your welcome, anything for you." we giggled before we drifted off to sleep.

-

i cringed so hard writing this. 😭

going back into inactivity bcs i lit have no motivation to write this x