22.

wednesday, 12:30pm
kiyo's pov

Soon after i walked into the cafe, Soobin finished up his shift and we walked back together. We both decided to hang out at his for a little while considering my mum wasnt home and i didnt want to be alone.

The sun was setting and we were walking to his house unconciously hand in hand with a comfortable silence. It just kind of became a natural thing to hold eachothers hands at all times, its like a comfort thing.

"What should we do when we get back?" He looked down at me, smiling. "Hmm, i don't know. Lets just chill. Ive had a very stressful day." I laughed lightly looking at the floor. "Why is that?" He frowned at my reply. "Yeonjun will not shut up about this new girl.. he doesnt believe me when i tell him i do not know anything about her.. he thinks we are like best friends and keeps asking me what she looks like." I sighed as i gently shook my head. "Oh gosh.. he keeps talking to me about her too. Surely she can't be all that-"

"Hey! do not ever talk bad about a girl like that even if you don't know her. Shes beautiful." I Interrupted him slightly angry. "You don't even know what she looks like though.." He tilted his head, confused. "Yeah, but all girls are beautiful." I smiled and nodded, and he just laughed. "Okay. You are the most beautiful though." He giggled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me into a hug.
"Thank you." I chuckled as i felt my cheeks heat up massively.

Soon we arrived at his house. "Go sit on the couch, i'm gonna grab some snacks, what do you want?" He asked me with a smile. "I don't know... i can't think of anything specific. Just grab whatever." I replied. He smiled and nodded, walking off to the kitchen to grab bowls and snacks while i picked out a film.

"Soobin! what genre?" I shouted from the couch waiting for a reply. "Hmm... pick something sad. I feel like crying." He shouted back. "Thats so odd-" i said to myself as i went through netflix. I chose '20th Century Girl' a kdrama. Soon he came back to sit down, and we started snacking as the film begun.

-

About 2 hours later, me and soobin were curled up together, balling our eyes out.

(warning: spoilers if u wanna watch it but havent yet!!)

soobins pov

"I can't believe he died! Going to see her as well... this isn't fair!" I sobbed. "Why did you tell me to pick something sad?! This is all your fault!" She jokingly hit me while sniffling up her tears. "My fault-? You-" I suddenly stopped, looking at her and noticing she had fallen asleep. She looked so peacefull, like she wasn't just uncontrollably sobbing 5 minutes ago. I wiped my tears before picking her up and putting her in the guest bedroom. I pulled the blanket over her and got ready to leave when suddenly, she pulled me close.

"Don't go. I'm sad, sleep next to me." She said softly with her eyes still closed. I just nodded, even though she couldn't see me. I walked round to the other side and got in with her. I closed my eyes and tried to drift off to sleep, when Kiyo turned over and wrapped her arms around my torso. I smiled and blushed, pulling her close and resting my hand on the back of her neck, my other hand on her back. We just stayed like that until the morning.

-

omg, whats that?! an update???? its been too long. So sorry, i haven't had motivation nor time to write recently. Sorry if the chapter is kinda shitty... i'm running out of ideas. Please comment any ideas or scenarios you want in this story. ily all sm <3

dont forget to vote! <3