8.

saturday, 14:32
soobin's pov

I sat down and opened my phone to message Kiyo. I was really exited to talk to her again since it had been a few hours since we last spoke.

Her attention is like drugs, its addicting and i always crave it. I really think im falling for her more, now that we talk.

I immediately messaged her.

kiki 💓

hi kiyo!
its soobin ;)

hellooo ☺️
how are you?

im good tyty
wby? are you okay since earlier?

yeah im alright now!
my friends are over for a sleepover

ohhh have fun! ill let you go now then
talk later?

sure! bye bye :)

bye~

-

to be honest, i was a bit upset that she had to go, but i was planning on calling her later anyway, even if her friends are there.

Suddenly, Yeonjun spoke. "You really like her.." he sighed. "Woah- Yeonjun how long were you there." I turned around. "Long enough to see you sit there and think of what to say and retype what you were going to say multiple times." He said as he sat down next to me. "Oh.." i smiled at him.

silence

"did i do well?"

"SOOBIN"

-

saturday, 20:29
kiyo's pov

We had finished eating and now we were all sat in a circle on my bedroom floor.

"tell us what happened."

"what are you and soobin?"

"is he cute?"

"what was all the commotion?"

"we wanna knooooowwww!"

Everyone had so many questions and i was so not prepared to answer them all because i knew a few of them would cry, a few would laugh, and well.. Eunchae would probably pass out.

"OKAY! okay. just sit and listen." I said, "It's gonna be a long story so be patient. I will not be skipping to the good bits or getting right to the point. You are all getting the FULL story. Understand?" I told them, and they all nodded their heads eager to find out what happened.

"Well, it started when i arrived at the cafe, i was half an hour early, because you know.. i like to be early. Then, a crusty musty old man walked up to me and sat infront of me."

The girls scrunched their faces at the sound of the old man.

"He started chatting me up.. like seriously. He was tryna touch me and shit. And then- literally out of nowhere Soobin appeared. He works at that cafe."

"What Soobin from your form??" Haerin asked confused. "Mhm!" I said taking a sip of my drink. "I didnt know he worked there!! if i had known i wouldnt of picked that cafe.. sorry.." Ningning said, she sounded guilty.

"No! im so glad you picked that cafe. Let me finish the story." I replied, and she nodded.

"He sat next to me and asked me if he was allowed to be agressive, ion know what that was about though.."

"Then, he deadass picked the man up from his collar and started shouting in his face-"

All the girls dramatically gasped and i replied, with a also dramatic, 'i know right?!'

"After threatening the man, he wouldnt leave. The man asked Soobin who he was, and listen. He said. He. Was. My. Boyfriend."

"NO WAYYY" Haerin gasped.

"YOUR BOYFRIEND AS WELL NOT YOUR HIS GIRLFRIEND." Yuna said as she literally started running around screaming.

"Oh my god.." And as i predicted.. Eunchae almost passed out.

"After that, the man ran out and Soobin came back- but... HE HUGGED ME." I shouted everyone started laughing very very concerningly.

"he asked me if i was alright blah blah and then he asked me for my number and i literally passed away im not even her right now im dead-"

At this point everyone was not in a good mental state, so i decided to try and distract their minds.

"Guys does anyone wanna play truth or da-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"guys.."

"its Soobin"