Chapter 1

Everyone in the corporate world knows that is one of high stakes, pressure, and often cut throat. It’s a swimming pool full of all manner of sharks at the top, and prey waiting around to be devoured. Rebecca Armstrong fits perfectly into this world. She’s focused, highly competitive, driven, and does not like to lose, ever. As a woman leading a multiple billion dollar company. She’s always had the odds stacked against her. Being a female was always one of those said odds. That should have kept her down. Only she never let it do so. She fought her way from the bottom and never let anyone tell her she couldn’t succeed.

Now, she sits on top of the business world. She has earned the respect of many a colleague, and even some rivals. She would much rather be feared and respected by her rivals. If they want to believe she’s always this shark, then let them. It keeps her sharp and always one step ahead of any competition. As, she really does not like to lose in anything she does. Rebecca Armstrong has recently turned 28. Once again, she has made the top highest earners under 30 list. She is an alpha female, a true boss who commands respect, and in some cases fear. She is a beautiful, drop dead gorgeous woman with an often stone-like aura.

She gives off the you can look and admire, but you will never ever touch her. It’s to an extent true. She doesn’t ever look interested in anyone, even when she is paired with other young billionaires. From all accounts, she never goes out on dates with anyone. Some speculate that she is just so scary to people. They don’t even ask, and truth be told no matter how commanding of a force Rebecca Armstrong is in the boardroom. Because she is truly a force of a woman to be reckoned with.

She does have certain things about herself that she keeps very hidden. She is for the most part someone in control. She loves the high it gives her to have all that power. But, there is one place specifically that she is quite submissive. The bedroom is the place where she changes completely. She craves the person who can control her body and make her submit. Only, she is truly not attracted to anyone. No one except for her employee Freen Chankimha.

Truly, when Rebecca first laid eyes on the gorgeous brunette woman with such a sexy and adorable face. It was the first time in so long Rebecca lost composure. She didn’t know what to say at first. She just stared at her beauty. She never felt an attraction so instantly, and from a far she admired her employee. Not just from her outer appearance, but from how genuine she was.

Freen Chankimha is a total sweetheart. She is kind, encouraging, and like a teddy bear. Not only in her physical appearance. That does resemble an adorable bear. Everything from her cute ears, nose and eyes. She is indeed a teddy bear in personality. She’s so gentle, warm, and kind. From what Rebecca could see. Clearly she is no dominant.

It doesn’t change how attracted the CEO is to her. It doesn’t stop her from wanting to be taken by Freen. She has imagined many times Freen controlling her body and fucking her silly. She found out early on that Freen is an intersex individual. Something that was disclosed in medical reports while she was hired. A fact that only piqued her interest.

The desire to be fucked by Freen in all the correct ways she wants has never went away, and only grew stronger with time. She understands that Freen is a warm and gentle person. She’s fine with that because it’s an endearing quality. It’s not something to be too concerned about. Rebecca knows if she were given the chance. She can mold her how she wants. She can teach Freen how to be what she wants.

She’s not into men, a fact that many people know. She does have a kink, though. A daddy kink, but only for Freen. The girl is sexy in such a hot daddy boss way. She doesn’t know it. Freen doesn’t realize how sexy of a daddy she is, or that she can be. Becky can get this girl to be a daddy for her. Her needs will never be fully met unless she has daddy Freen.