Chapter 2

The silence is deafening for some time in the office. Rebecca worries that maybe she has broken, Freen mentally. The woman looks to be in another world entirely. Rebecca looks at her with concern. After all, if something is wrong with her daddy. She must take care of it, and of her.

“Freen-daddy, are you okay?”

That snaps the brunette back to reality. The very second, she hears her boss call her daddy it wakes Freen up. She almost can’t believe she heard Rebecca say it.

“What?” Freen blinks. This can’t be happening. Her boss couldn’t have just asked her to be a daddy. No, not just a daddy, but her daddy? She’s no one’s daddy!

“Um, ma'am?” She squeaks.

“No. When we are alone. You know what I want to hear.” The raven explains. She must hear, Freen call her baby girl, princess, or something soon.

“Y-yeah, so…just to clarify this is not a really early April Fool’s Day prank, right?”

Rebecca sighs. She knew it would be a bit of a challenge in trying to convince Freen. It doesn’t matter however, as she is Rebecca Armstrong. She gets what she wants, always. There are no exceptions to this rule. She could waste time explaining to Freen how this is not a joke, or she can take the necessary actions. The raven moves to sit down on Freen’s lap. She slowly wraps her arms around the brunette’s shoulders.

“Freen-daddy, I’m not kidding. I asked you for a request, and I would really appreciate it if you would give it to me.”

Freen can only register, how close they currently are. She thinks of how, Rebecca is pressed so tightly up against her own body. There is only one pressing thought on her mind.

“Don’t get hard, don’t get hard. Come on dick, don’t fail me now.” She mentally begs.

When does her body ever listen to her? It never listens to her as far as she can tell. Naturally, it fails to remain at rest.

“Mmm…you’re getting hard.” Becky lets out a moan, as she can feel Freen’s growing erection. Freen is attracted to her. She’s already admitted it to her, and now that she can feel the proof of her attraction. Becky just needs her to accept it.

“Y-Yeah, sorry.”

“Shh,” She puts a finger to the woman’s lips. “Am I making your dick hard, daddy?”

Why does it sound so good to hear the way her boss is calling her daddy? She’s not a daddy. Freen knows nothing about being one either.

“Freen, look at me.” Becky urges, pulling her face to her own. “I know you’re reluctant, but there is nothing to be worried about. You can be the daddy I want. Because I’m going to teach you. “

She’s going to teach her? What the hell? Okay, now this sounds insane. Freen should get out of here. This must be a joke, and she needs to leave before it gets way out of hand.

“Ma'am, I…”

“We’re alone, Freen.” She reminds her.

“Oh, um, baby girl! Can you get off me, please?”

“No, you’re comfortable. Plus, you’re so hard, and you feel huge. How big are you, daddy?” Freen questions, while running her fingers along her biceps. If they feel this hard and perfect. What does the rest of her look like? The raven has an idea in her head and it’s only turning her on. She must get Freen out of her clothes soon. Rebecca can tell by how her shirts fit her that she’s in incredible shape. Freen’s mind is blank. How could this be possible? Only a little while ago she was asking her best friend what she wanted for lunch. What the hell is this?