Final Chapter[M]

Waking up to someone next to her in her bed would not have been the first thought for Rebecca. She had been so used to sleeping alone for years and yet, when she turned to see Freen sleeping beside her, with those strong but gentle arms wrapped around her waist. Rebecca couldn’t help that she smiled and carefully pushed some of Freen’s brown locks away from her face. Freen did look like a sleeping teddy bear. The woman was very adorable and yet extremely attractive too. Freen’s duality would forever remain a mystery to her. Because this was the same woman who also was very much her daddy last night, and fucked her in all the ways she had always said she wanted.

Rebecca still wanted that, right? Freen as her daddy to fuck her like she wanted. Maybe not exactly as things were starting to change even more in her mind. Especially after last night.

(Flashback)

This was everything she wanted, right? Being bent over on Freen’s cock while the woman gave her every hard inch, pummeling her into the bed, and making sure she knew who her daddy was. And Freen was delivering on her promise to be her daddy right now.  Yes being fucked felt great, no doubt about it. But now there was a longing for more, much more.  But for now she enjoyed this, and enjoyed how Freen surprised her by making her ride her cock, hands on her tits and pinching her nipples at the same time.

“How’s the dick feeling, sweetie?”

Rebecca can’t even answer without moaning until she was able to catch her breath. It wasn’t easy when you’re being stuffed with cock and pounded hard. Freen was such a daddy, she really was. And Rebecca was proud of all that work they put in for this result. And yet…

“You feel good, daddy…”

Freen’s slightly larger hand was clasped against her cheek in such a gentle way. One that Rebecca has gotten very used to, and she even finds herself leaning into the touch. A touch she might have not so easily accepted before.

“You feel even better, princess.”

Even with being called princess. There was something tender in it and still Rebecca found she liked hearing it, whether it was in a commanding tone or a gentle one. This was all thanks to Freen, all these new changes she was experiencing.

“Come for me, baby girl. Come all over daddy’s cock.”

That did help Rebecca come too, almost right away, tightening onto the brunette’s cock and practically milking Freen dry when she exploded up into the raven’s pussy. Rebecca fell down on top of her, and just as she expected it to be over. Freen did what she always did best and wrapped her arms around her. Leaving a kiss to her forehead and making her feel like she was the most special person to her. Perhaps it was what Freen said next that really got to her.

“A daddy can be soft too, Rebecca. I can be everything for you.”

(End)

After that, Rebecca slept extremely well, and not only because of the good sex they had either. She slept well because Freen was beside her and didn’t let go of her. It wasn’t so bad at all waking up to Freen either.

“Bec…” Freen whispers, eyes closed still. God, how could any person be so adorable? Rebecca finds she still has no answer for that. But she couldn’t help but smile and lean forward to kiss Freen awake. It takes a few moments, if even that much for Freen to respond to her kiss. By the time Freen does open her eyes and focuses onto her.

“Hey, good morning.”

“Good morning to you too, Freen. How are you feeling?”

How is she feeling? Freen feels incredible. A while back it would have been insane to think she would have come over to her place. Let alone wake up next to Rebecca in this way. She hopes this will be the start of even more moments of waking up to the raven.