Chapter 8

“Please…” Rebecca begged, staring at Freen’s pretty pink lips, and down to her hardened cock. The glorious and thick tool that was lightly brushing up against her outer pussy lips. Freen was teasing, and although nice, Rebecca just wanted her to shove her cock inside of her already. She was being a good girl, she was being a damn good girl, all for her daddy, so why was daddy being such a tease now. The moment the shorter woman tried to push herself up against Freen’s swollen head. The brunette reaches out to hold her down from doing so. Rebecca is about to complain but sees that intense look in eyes.

“You aren’t supposed to fuck me unless I ask you to.”

Damn, how she sounds so hot right now, looking like she’ll punish her for even trying to fuck herself. Rebecca feels like she could come right here, right now, but of course not until Freen tells her it’s okay.

“I’m horny, daddy, please…” She grabs Freen’s tie and pulls her down to her lips.

“Please, what, sweetie?”

“Please fuck me….”

Magical words that do magical things and so Freen lines her cockhead back up to her pussy lips and thrusts into her, hard, causing Rebecca to moan out in the loudest most appreciative tone. God does that feel too good, Freen feels so good, and she wraps her legs around tanned hips.

“Yes, that’s it, daddy, that’s it!”

The sound of an alarm clock blaring off, shakes Rebecca out of her sleep, fuck she is horny, wet, and tired all at the same time. The raven takes a long exhale of breath and pulls herself together. The dreams are getting more intense now, the dreams are more intense than her life, since Freen isn’t acting anything like the daddy she dreams of. Still, Rebecca turns a blurry gaze to the wretched alarm clock that reads 5: 00 am, she is still tired. But she planned to get up a bit earlier today, because she has some company agenda plans she needs to finalize before her early morning meeting with the board today. Rebecca is a perfectionist through and through, so she would absolutely get up early to make sure her presentation is flawless. A yawn escapes her as she gets out of bed, puts her robe on, and a pair of fuzzy soft purple slippers on her feet before walking down to her home office.

It’ll be hard to think of anything when she had another one of those dreams, but Rebecca can bounce back, once she’s looking at her presentation, all of her thoughts will go right to work, and Freen, although still on her mind, would be pushed slightly to the back of her thoughts, at least until she finished her work. Lately, Freen is on her mind more than ever, and it’s not all because she is working hard to get the daddy she dreams of out of this. It was what Freen did last time they were together, when she cuddled and held her. Rebecca isn’t someone opposed to physical touch, like cuddling, but it had taken her off guard. It had sent her mind into other thoughts too, like how as much as she wanted a daddy out of the deal, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to have someone soft too. Someone who wanted to treat her well, take care of her, and maybe Freen was indeed that person, not only the daddy who could fuck her spectacularly.

Those were thoughts for another time, however. Because she had things to do, and couldn’t entertain thoughts of romance. Not when she had a company to run, and other goals in her head.

“First I get my daddy, then I will worry about other things.”

She begins typing away at her laptop, focused on her presentation and what she will address the members of the company board with, yawning every so often, when sleep overtakes her for those brief moments. The clock reads 6: 00 am by the time she’s finished, and Rebecca feels satisfied by everything. Now, she can sleep, or try. She is usually up at least 6: 30 most days anyway. The familiar ache between her legs  comes back, as she thinks back to her dream, and how much she wants Freen in real life to be that way. It also gives her a bit of an idea too, in regards to lesson 4. The raven climbs back into bed, thoughts of Freen on her mind. They haven’t spent any time alone since they were last in the hotel room together, work having been hectic for them both, in different ways. Rebecca just knows they need time together soon, and she doesn’t even care how that happens, as long as she has time alone with Freen.