Chapter 12[M]

It felt like recently when Rebecca mentioned to Freen about accompanying her to the business event out of town. Time had passed so quickly between work things, spending free time with Rebecca as she could, and her friends, that it was now the night before the trip. Freen was packing, or trying to pack, Rebecca was on video call with her, as she insisted to see everything the woman was trying to pack.

“You need at least one suit, for the dinner portion, a backup suit won’t hurt though.” The raven mentions.

“A suit, and a back up suit, got it.”

Freen goes toward her closet to pick out clothes, and hears Rebecca say to let her see it first before anything. Freen comes back with one black suit, with cobalt blue shirt, tie combo, and one dark gray suit with white shirt, and striped tie combo.

“Are these fine?”

Rebecca looks as if she is inspecting the hell out of her outfit, when in reality she is trying to invision Freen in either of those suits and if they would match with her own dress she is wearing, which she had two in case, one black stylish dress perfect for an event like the one they’re attending, and a navy one, so dark blue it could pass off for black.

“Yes, they’re fine.” Rebecca ends up saying. “The rest of what you wear is up to you, casual is fine, but for that one night, it’s important to look your best.” Not that Freen would have any problem looking her best, the woman was already gorgeous, and thanks to Rebecca updating her style with all those nice clothes, she would look amazing standing next to her. She watches as Freen places two dress shoes into her luggage, along with more comfortable sneakers, a few shirts, and jeans. Rebecca looks a bit upset to her, and Freen wonders what’s wrong.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’ll need to iron some of those clothes you put in there.”

“W-What?” The woman laughs a bit, with surprise. Did she hear that her boss wants to iron her clothes? How come she can’t imagine Rebecca ironing for anything, maybe because she has hot, powerful, scary boss images in her mind of Rebecca.

“I will iron them for you, I can’t have you in unironed clothes.”

“You iron?”

Rebecca isn’t sure if she should laugh or not, she might be a wealthy woman, that doesn’t mean she can’t iron for herself, or make her own food, for example. Rebecca is a self-sufficient billionaire. 

“I can do my house chores too, oh and can go to get my own groceries.”

The sarcasm is strong in Rebecca’s voice, so strong that Freen ends up laughing when she doesn't mean to. Rebecca has a sense of humor, who knew? It’s nice to discover new things about the woman.

“You’re funny, aren’t you, Rebecca.”

Rebecca hasn’t heard from anyone in her entire life she is funny, well Irin laughs at her, but that doesn’t really count. Something about the way Freen says she’s funny makes her feel flattered.

“I’m not really.”

“I’m sure you are, I bet you are naturally funny.”

The last thing Freen needs to do is put together a bag of smaller items, toothbrush, toothpaste, travel essentials such as those, overall everything looks good and she is ready to go.

“All set?” Rebecca asks her.

“Yeah, I think so. Meet you at the airport tomorrow morning, right?”

“9: 30 yes, I’ll be waiting for you at the entrance, be on time.”

“I will have a goodnight, Rebecca.”