Chapter 4

A week had passed since their first hotel lesson. Rebecca sent her an email almost right away about what to expect. Freen could barely keep a straight face when she remembered reading what it said.

“Daddy, today wasn’t the worst day. But it also wasn’t as successful as it could have been. We’ll fix that. I propose we meet at least once a week, or every two weeks depending on schedules. If we are unable to physically see one another. I insist we call or video chat. This is all to prepare you, Daddy. Practice makes perfect,

Your baby girl,

It was truly ridiculous. She had written it in such a professional manner. At the same time, Freen found it somehow hilarious too. She really hoped Rebecca was kidding. The  woman learned quickly her boss had not been kidding. They spoke almost everyday for what Rebecca insisted was practice. Last night had been such a practice.

(Flashback)

“We need to get you comfortable. I don’t understand why you’re so uncomfortable.”

“Maybe because you’re my scary but hot boss!” Freen wants to say. She holds back and bites down on her bottom lip so she doesn’t.

“Daddy, did you hear me?”

“What?” Freen didn’t hear her. She hopes it wasn’t anything important. Rebecca also has to refrain from losing her temper in anyway. She knows if she is putting this much work in. The end result will be completely worth it

“I said we need to practice. Imagine I’m on my knees before you. Just waiting for you to tell me what to do.”

“Uh, okay,”

Freen has no issues imagining it. She can really see Rebecca on her knees before her. She’s so sexy too just looking up at her waiting for orders. The question is what orders?

“I…”

“Daddy, you’ll have to use your imagination. Tell me what I’ll be doing. I need you to make me see it too.”

“Are you naked?”

Freen will die if she pictures a naked, sexy Rebecca. She’s already sexy enough with clothes. If she’s not wearing any clothes in this supposed fantasy. Her dick will come bursting out of her boxers.

“I don’t know. You tell me, daddy.”

“I think…”

“You’re naked for me,” Rebecca interrupts. “I know your body must be perfect, and I really do need to see you. But I’m imagining you naked, ready for me, and your dick is throbbing at my every word.”

“Shit,” Freen sighs. If Rebecca wants to get her rock hard. Then she will surely succeed soon, as her cock is starting to react to the fantasy her boss tells her.

“What’s wrong? Are you getting hard now?”

“Uh, yes. You know I am! I don’t usually get this hard so quick.”

“Good, I’ll take that as a compliment. It means you want me more than you probably wanted anyone.” The confidence is oozing in every word the raven says. Freen doesn’t know how one woman can be so fucking sexy and confident in one package.

“Rebecca,” Freen starts.

“No, this is your practice time. Call me what you should be calling me.”

“Baby girl. It will be difficult to sleep if you get me hard like this, so maybe you can ease up on the sexiness.”

There’s silence for a long period. Freen thinks maybe Rebecca has ended the call. She is probably sick of her not absorbing the daddy lessons she wants to teach.