six

|| song for the chapter: me without you (all i ever wanted) - all time low ||

"do you feel like something's missing, when your skin is pressed to mine? i would whisper you a riot if you'd listen, to the sound that you've ignored a thousand times."

----------------------------------------------

[ madelyn's p.o.v. ]

the next morning i woke up on tyler's couch, wearing tyler's clothes, and i was wrapped in tyler's arms. he seemed fast asleep, so i didn't move. i was hoping that he didn't wake up anytime soon because it just felt so right just sitting here like this. the events of last night replayed over and over again in my head. i thought about josh, i hated his sorry little ass. i had managed to develop feelings for tyler within twenty four hours, how is that possible? do i like him, or do i like the idea of him? i'm just going to play it out and see what happens..wing it...roll with the flow...i actually had no idea what i planned on doing. if this fails will me and tyler ever speak again? we never really had a 'friendship' in the first place, so i guess there's nothing to lose.

after comfortably sitting with a sleepy tyler he began to move around and reposition himself,

"tyler?" i asked, not really caring if he responded or not. if he didn't, we could cuddle more. if he did, we could still cuddle more.

"shhh." tyler replied. i noticed his lips form into a small smile before he continued to 'sleep' again. i let out a slight chuckle at tyler's efforts to stay put like this.

i noticed my phone was on the small coffee table sat in front of us. i reached over and grabbed it, quickly turning it on to see what time it was. the phone read ten thirty am. i had a class in an hour.

"tyler..i need to get up and shower." i muttered. he groaned and then reluctantly took his arms off of me. i sat up, and so did tyler.

"goodbye, tyler." i said. tyler looked at me sadly,

"shower here please." he pleaded. i shook my head no.

"my razor and soap and all that shit aren't here." i told him.

"use our stuff. i don't want you to leave." he complained. i stood up and kissed his forehead,

"bye tyler. i'll stop by after classes." i promised him. his frown turned into a smile before he said goodbye. i then rushed out the door, afraid of being late.

i walked back to my small studio apartment, since i don't live on campus. i didn't like the thought of living somewhere where the head of the campus would always be watching me. not my cup of tea.

i entered my room and without wasting anytime i hurried into the bathroom. i quickly glanced at the mirror, remembering that i was still in tyler's clothes,

"shit." i said out loud to myself. no one else was there to listen to me cuss to myself, i live by myself. how do i afford this apartment? first off, it's really cheap and i have a side job at a record store, second off, my dad helps me pay. he still feels bad about the whole mom thing...

i stripped down and got into the cold shower. i quickly washed everything, shaved, and got out. i did my daily makeup routine. i was considering wearing tyler's clothes to class but i decided against it. i didn't want people to think i looked weird. i picked out some black high waisted shorts and a la dispute shirt. i put my hair into a bun and grabbed my book bag. i slipped on some vans and made my way back to campus, just in time.

my whole day was uneventful. my mind was taken up by thoughts of tyler joseph. i hadn't of seen him around, but that wasn't unusual. every class was just me sitting there, not listening to the professor, and waiting for time to be up so that i could be one minute closer to tyler. why was i all of the sudden so obsessed? i was supposed to hate him.

after six hours of painfully boring classes, i was finally free. i ran back to my apartment and threw my bag to the ground. i grabbed the pile of tyler's clothes that was folded neatly in the corner of my bed. i looked in my mirror and fixed up my hair and makeup. i finally decided that i was presentable and made my way back out the door to head over to tyler's. i took out my phone to text him that i was on my way but i quickly realized that i didn't have his number yet.

after a short walk i had arrived. i knocked on the door, and thankfully tyler was the one who had opened it. he smiled and opened his arms, asking for a hug. i wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me, butterflies were sent flying throughout my body. i never wanted to let go but after a minute tyler did. we smiled at each other and awkwardly stood in the doorway together, we looked like two fools in love. except, we weren't in love.

"anyways, so i was gunna text you to inform you that i was on my way when it occurred to me that i don't have your number. maybe you should give it to me." i suggested. tyler nodded,

"here, let me see your phone. i'll put my number in." tyler said. i took my phone out of my pocket, unlocked it, and handed it to him. after thirty seconds he handed it back to me. he had made his contact name 'tyler 😍😘💘' and i almost changed it, but i decided that it was accurate and cute. i quickly sent him a text so that he could save my number. i leaned over his shoulder as he made my contact, my name for his phone was 'madelyn😍😍😍😍' tyler hadn't of noticed that i was watching him, i was pretty pleased with myself. i had earned four heart eyes.

"glad we cleared that up." tyler said. i let out a slight chuckle.

"what do you want to do?" i asked. tyler shrugged,

"let's go out somewhere. like maybe a beach or a park or somewhere else really cliché." he suggested.

"a park sounds nice..." i replied. his face lit up,

"then we're leaving right now, let's go!" he shouted as he took my hand and led me out the door. we held hands the whole walk there, it took us fifteen minutes to get there.