ONE: Assigned Partners

-Jade

-Jade

I'm walking into my favorite class. I never get picked on in here and I usually just stay to myself.

I sit on the whole opposite side of the classroom from my enemy. He sits with all the pretty preppy bitches that think they are all that when all they are is brainless bitches.

Mrs. Thornhill walks in the room and gets right into it, "Okay, class today we will be doing a project which is 70% of your semester grade."

The most annoying girl I know named Chelsea who is sitting right next to Grayson raised her hand.

Mrs. Thorn hill nodded at Chelsea so she knows she can speaks and so she asked, "Do we get to choose our partners because if we do I already know who i'm picking." She says all girly as she looks over to Grayson with a smile on her face.

Gross.

Mrs. Thornhill shakes her head and says, "Nope. I have already chosen everyone's partners. Just look at the papers on the board in the front of the class."

Chelsea rolls her eyes as everyone gets up quickly to see who they're partnered with.

I stay in my seat till it's less crowded.

I finally get out of my seat to see who i'm partnered with as well.

As I walk past people to see who I'm with my eyes slowly scan down the paper.

Jade Andrew

Jade Andrew

Jade Andrew and Gray-

No fucking way she stuck me with him!

Some people were upset with their partners while the others were over the moon about who they were with.

But me, i'm pissed.

What the fuck is Mrs. Thornhill thinking.

I can't partner with him.

I literally hate him.

He's a fuck boy that doesn't know how to keep it in his damn pants.

I get knocked out of my thoughts thanks to an agonizing voice, "Hello darling." I turn to Grayson to see his pretty blue eyes.

Ugly blue eyes.

"Ready to be my partner for the rest of the year?" He asked with a smirk on his face as I walk back to my desk, "No, why would I be ready for that?" I ask with obvious annoyance in my voice.

As I notice he's still standing next to my desk I look up at him and ask, "What do you want Grayson?"

He looks at me and then says, "Just to say hi to my new partner." I look away from him and said, "Well you said what you needed to say now, goodbye." He slightly leaned his head back as he chuckles with his deep voice.