FIFTEEN: The End

Fast forwarding two years

-Jade

Our parents have completely disagreed with our choices in these past 2 and a half years of actually being together.

After our parents told all the other mafia families around the world that we were in an arranged marriage since they couldn't split us up, we had to make it final with marriage.

I know I know crazy right!

I still can't believe this is happening.

As we already finished all of the vows we weren't staying for the after math. We left.

Well actually ran.

We already had our stuff packed and a plane ready to go.

I wouldn't say we are on the run but I'd say we are going to be in a more secure place which feels like home.

• • •

Once we got off the plane Grayson called someone to come and get us and drive us down to our new home.

*the house*

*the house*

And this house is beautiful. It's in a secure neighborhood with a bunch of strong security measures to keep us safe and so much more.

As the chauffeur drives us to OUR house I just think to myself on what my future could possibly consist of.

When we pull up to this house my mouth drops in awe. I've only seen photos of the house but the real thing looks so much better.

This is like a dream come true!!

As me and Grayson get out and start to walk in. He locks the front door, grabs my suitcase and carries both of ours up stairs as I look up and see a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"Wowww" I say in such admiration.

I decide to walk up stairs and see Grayson taking our clothes out of the cases and into the closet and drawers.

I look at our beautiful room all brown and crème colored stuff.

Just wow.

After Grayson got done with our clothes he turns to me as he takes a deep breath, "Are you ready to forever be my potential lover, Wife?"

My eyes widen till I see him smile, I cover my nervousness with my own smile.

"Obviously are you ready, Husband? " I ask as I really take that word in.

Husband.

I can hear my own heart pounding in my chest as he steps towards me with a smirk that tells me that he's obviously up to no good. I watch as he slowly unclothes me with his eyes.

It's like he's looking at every curve, every inch of my being.

It's driving me nuts.

He slowly stalks towards me and scoops me up bridal style. Then kisses my lips before he says, "Words aren't enough to tell you how ready I truly am for Our Forever."

He starts to walk towards our bed and tosses me on it and says, "Actions speak louder than words right?"

THE END

I apologize if this isn't good like at all.
This book was a literal random idea someday and I just went with it never thinking I'd finish it once I had writers block. Like shoot my first book that has over 10k reads and was done within just a few months. I'm extremely slow with my books now and I apologize because I definitely could have probably done better.

But as this book ends I thank you guys for even giving my book a shot!

Have a blessed day my luvs<3