Chapter One - Waves

The Jolly Roger rocked back and forth against the waves, the crew rushing to stand in-front of the infamous captain. I looked out across the ocean, wondering what was so important that my daydream had to be interrupted.

Killian Raised his hook to silence the chatter of his crew, before looking across to make sure everyone was there. "My crew, it appears that Mr.Smee has kindly reminded me of my rendezvous in Neverland-" I stopped listening at the mention of Neverland, the place I'd dreamt of going to since I was a younger pirate. I wondered what my father had done there for it to be mentioned again.

I began listening again, "We will be journeying to Neverland to finish some.. unfinished business, eh?" The crew started to cheering, but I was confused at why everyone was so excited to go there. Neverland was for children, children who felt lost and unloved, so why did he want to go there in the first place? I had so many questions, all of which I knew would never be answered. When Killian dismissed them I walked to the side of the ship, leaning on the edge as I looked over the waves once more, feeling all my troubles start to fade away.

~TIME SKIP: NIGHT~

I walked over to my father who was at the helm of the ship. "Dad, can we talk? Please? It's about Neverland."

"I figured you'd ask 'bout it eventually. What did you want to ask?" He'd turn away from the wheel towards his daughter. "What happened there, what 'unfinished business' do you need to finish?" I questioned, a serious look on my face.

"Look, Lara.. I can't tell you about Neverland. You aren't old enough to understand, you'll blast in there swords blazing." He'd look at me with an apologetic look on his face. I just scoffed and walked off to the crew quarters, laying down in my hammock whilst looking at the ceiling, before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

hey! I know its short, I just didn't know how to continue with this chapter as when she wakes up they'll be in Neverland, nevertheless I hope you enjoyed this short ass chapter! lmk what you think!

(366 Words)