Chapter Five - Pleasure To Meet You

I woke up and my head was pounding, I heard hollering and chattering which made my head hurt more, I slowly sat up recalling the events that led up to this.

"Ah, you're awake! Apologies about the boys, you were being.. stubborn." I recognised that voice, Peter. "It's you. why am I here again?" I'd rub my head, trying to soothe the pain.

"Does it hurt?" I didn't notice the smirk on Peter's face as he asked me the ridiculous question. "No, getting hit round the head didn't hurt, thank you for your concern." I sarcastically replied causing him to chuckle.

"Someone's in a bad mood, come on. The boys are dying to be introduced." Peter offered me a hand and I looked at him confused, "The boys? I can't stay here, Peter. I have a ship to get back to before my father returns and if my father figures out I'm not on the ship he will literally kill me so I can't meet your boys." I ranted quickly as Peter just looked at me annoyed. "What." I huffed "You called me Peter, everyone calls me Pan." he replied sourly. "Are you serious? you're crying over a name? I need to get back to my father, so it was a pleasure to meet you and Felix but I'll be off. Goodbye Peter, or Pan whatever you want to be called" I stood up and Peter watched as I walked out of his camp before realising I didn't have my sword.

I turned on my heel and stomped over to him, holding my hand out, "Sword." I grumbled. He handed me my sword and let me walk off. I looked around the jungle and decided I'd take the path that goes left. Who knows if I'm going the right way.

~PETER POV~

I watched as she stalked out of camp, Felix walked over to me, probably to point out the bloody obvious. "You realise she's walking away, right?" He spoke as he stopped next to me. "Yes, Felix I fucking noticed she was walking away." I snapped at him, he looked at me shocked.

"Okay then.. do you need me to get a cage ready?" Felix asked cautiously as he attempted to not provoke me, it was pathetic really. "No. I have a plan. She's gone the wrong direction so she will need my help." I smirked as Felix chuckled lightly, "You are always thinking, Pan." Felix complimented before walking off to go back to what he was doing.

~LARA POV~

I walked around, it felt like the jungle was getting darker, the air began to get thicker and it was harder to breathe. where am I. I thought to myself before tripping over a root, falling face-first into the dirt. "Ow." I muttered out in a sarcastic manner. I brushed myself off and made sure I wasn't hurt before I continued my journey.

heyo! I'm clearly bored, this is the last part until next Saturday/Sunday.!

Don't forget to vote & comment and have a good day! <3

(500 words)