outcast ; pjm

Y/n stood at the entrance of the dance studio, her eyes wide with anticipation. She had always admired Jimin's passion for dancing, and today, she had mustered up the courage to ask him if she could see him in action. Jimin, being the boyfriend that he was, had agreed to show her his world.

As they entered the vibrant studio, Y/n marveled at the polished wooden floors and mirrors adorning the walls. The rhythmic beat of music filled the air, creating an atmosphere pulsating with energy. Jimin introduced Y/n to his friends, Eunhee, Jiyu, and Seonhwa, who were also talented dancers.

Eunhee flashed a mischievous grin and teasingly asked, "So, Y/n, you want to give dancing a shot?"

Y/n blushed and replied, "Oh, I don't think I could. I'm not really a dancer."

Jiyu chimed in, a twinkle in her eye, "Come on, Y/n! We won't bite. It'll be fun!"

Y/n took a deep breath, mustering up the courage to join Jimin's friends on the dance floor. She stepped hesitantly, her movements unsure, but determined to give it her best shot. Eunhee, Jiyu, and Seonhwa watched her intently, exchanging amused glances amongst themselves.

As Y/n tried to follow their choreography, her steps faltered, and she found herself a beat behind. The rhythm eluded her, and her movements lacked the grace she had hoped to achieve. A flicker of doubt clouded her expression, but she pushed through, hoping to earn their acceptance.

Eunhee's voice dripped with sarcasm as she taunted, "Look at Y/n trying to dance! It's like watching a baby elephant trying to find its footing."

Jiyu snickered, unable to contain her amusement. "I didn't realize we invited a total klutz to our dance studio, Jimin. Did you forget to mention that she has two left feet?"

Seonhwa chimed in, his laughter filled with condescension. "Come on, Y/n. It's obvious that dancing is way beyond your capabilities. Stick to something you're actually good at, like being a spectator."

Y/n's face flushed with embarrassment, her eyes welling up with tears. She tried to defend herself, her voice trembling. "I'm just learning, guys. Can't you be a little more supportive?"

But their laughter only grew louder, echoing through the studio. Even Jimin, caught up in the moment, couldn't resist joining in. He laughed along, his voice mingling with theirs, adding to Y/n's distress.

Y/n's heart shattered as their mocking voices echoed in her ears. The pain intensified as she realized that even Jimin, her boyfriend, was mocking her. She turned away, hurt and humiliated, her voice barely above a whisper. "I can't do this anymore."

Without another word, Y/n ran out of the studio, tears streaming down her face. She felt the weight of their cruel words pressing on her, suffocating her spirit. How could they treat her like that? And how could Jimin, the person she loved, betray her trust in such a way?

Jimin's laughter slowly died down as he watched Y/n retreat. His friends exchanged glances, their amusement fading into unease. Jimin's conscience gnawed at him, realizing the gravity of his actions. He followed Y/n outside, his heart heavy with regret.

"Y/n, wait," Jimin called out, his voice laced with desperation. He caught up to her, but his words sounded hollow, lacking sincerity. "Come on, don't be so sensitive. It was just a harmless joke."

Y/n turned to face him, her eyes filled with tears of hurt and disappointment. Her voice trembled with emotion. "Harmless? Is that what you think, Jimin? Your friends were rude and mean, and you laughed along with them. How could you?"

Jimin shrugged dismissively, his tone defensive. "I was just playing along, Y/n. I didn't mean any harm. You're too sensitive, making a big deal out of nothing."

Y/n's voice quivered with a mixture of anger and sadness. "So, my feelings don't matter to you? You think it's okay to belittle me, just because I'm not as skilled as you or your friends?"

Jimin's expression hardened, his voice laced with impatience. "You need to toughen up, Y/n. This is the real world. People won't always be nice to you, and you can't expect me to shelter you from everything. Maybe you're just not cut out for this."

Y/n looked up, her eyes red and puffy, her voice choked with emotion. "It hurt... It made me feel like I don't belong here, like I'm not good enough."

Jimin looked down, his voice softer now. "I thought you'd be stronger, Y/n. I can't be with someone who's so sensitive, who cries at everything. It makes you look weak, and it's hard for me to handle."

Y/n's heart shattered at his words. She had always thought their love could overcome any obstacle. Tears streamed down her face as she pleaded, "Please, Jimin, give me another chance. I'll try to be stronger. I'll face the world, the real world, with you."

Jimin's expression hardened, and he reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone. He dialed a number and called for a cab. "Y/n, I think it's best if you leave. We're just not meant to be together."

Y/n's voice trembled as she whispered, "But Jimin, I love you."

Jimin looked away, his voice laced with regret. "Love isn't enough, Y/n. We need more than that. Goodbye."

Tears welled up in Y/n's eyes once more, as the reality of their separation settled in. She wished she could turn back time, mend the broken pieces, and find a way to bridge the divide between them. The longing for reconciliation overwhelmed her, and a part of her wished Jimin would run back to her, seeking forgiveness and a chance to make things right.

---