|"sinful" lies

Punz
-
This will be fun for us. Though I'd want his conesnt before we'd fuck him. I look to dream as sapnap just revels the light marks.

Me and Dream seemly had the same idea.

"Why- " sapnal yelped in surprise.

"Frankly because  we're climing you." I say with a smirk, "you're gon' be our pup"

"Like hell I am." Sapnap said crossing  his arms.

"Sap truth or dare" merix Saif.

"D-daree" he'd moaned as one of us found his weak spot on his neck.

"I dare you to recreate a sex peroisoton  with who you want" she said.

"Want as in?" Sap asked.

"Yes you wouldn't be apposed to sleep with" she repeated.

Sapnap
-

I bit my lip typically I'd do george, but he seems to have Karl I do like these two in some way my body just doesn't know how fully yet.

"Punz dream this needs three.." I mutter embressed.

They smirk and waited for instruction, I mutter, "who wants to be behind and who wants to be infront."

They smirk  and just did it themsleves I was pushed up aginst punz. I blushed as I taped my neck showing punz.

Punz smirked and nug my neck, as I held onto dreams neck / necklaces, "Dream upper chest"

Dream smirked  and put his face ther as I guided there hands, punz on my waist  dream had my legs around his waist and he was holding me by my thighs.

"Holy shit that's hot" the room said.

I looked over to see serina pissed off by this. I don't know witch one of us she liked.

Punz turned me to look at dream, "foucas on us~ we only want you."

"Truth or dare srinia" I ask.

"Dare" she huffed, clearly she wanted to get one if our attention.

"Dress up like a slut for whoever you're wanting and call that person master" I said, intrigued, I wonder witch dj she would  want to nut into her.

She ran off to chnage  as I play with Dreams hair.

"How long must we stay in this prostion" I ask, "I have a fell her dare will involve one of you two"

"Eh were just fine like this" Dream said adjusting abit as he rubbed my thigh, "honstly we both like this prostion I can tell"

"Mm I can to punz is sucking my neck" I grone.

"Our penthouse is quiet.. open later if-" punz mubbled.

I blush, "are you seriously offering to-"

"Yes he is and honstly" Dream leaned into my ear, "I don't care how morally wrong it is for  us to want this, but I can tell we both would be honored to fuck you"

I couldn't help but blush, "how the heck did I get you're attention in this way on me."

"Youre cute style and personality attac-" punz started as the girl came back and went to get dreams attention.

"Master..." she said.

Punz and dream look to echother and back, "why are all the girls on us were fucking gay."

I blinked as punz whispered in my ear, "well he's omi- I'm pans. It's more easy to say that and have to expline we have a leen to one gender over the others"

I nod, "I get that one I did that to" I mubbled for them to hear.

"How abt you." Punz asked.

"Bisexual probably tho after acosta, I haven't really fall for females" I aminted.

"W..what?" She screamed, "but you had a gi-"

"That was my damn sister you twat" Dream snaped, "now go make you're self look atleast half decent. That isn't apleing"

"Yeah he likes men in maid dresses apprently" I hum, mind facing back to them stareing at my ass.

"It took all my will power not to take you back there myself I fuck you" Dream said with a wink, "witch I do hope nick I see you in my bed tonight"

"You'll be under me." I paused.

"Nah well use this exact prostion. Same way any everything." Punz Said.

The simps eyes teared up, and ran off to chnage, as I shrugged abit. "Dream ~"

Dream chuckled and kissed me the same was punz did before, punz is now messing with my hair kissing my neck as I maoned a bit.

When it broke, "you're such a bitch you know?"
-
Lmao