| Dick sucker

Nobody
-
Dream slowly took sapnaps hoodie off, the room all left.. God sapnap fell like a whore the famous djs  are all over in there club apon  a ruby red couch.

Punz grinding on his ass as he moaned abt.

The kiss broke as they panted..

"Oo~ were all alone" Dream said proudly.

"God damn it I came here not wanting anything intament" sapnap groned, "and here I am really wanting to be laid just not in the club on a uncomfortable  as fuck couch"

"Glad we could change your  mind bit of crouse well go our back to our limo" punz hummed, "you think you can give a blow job in a car baby?"

Sapnap hummed. "I did offer I think I can"

Who was sapnap kidding he has sucked dick in a moving car, and he'll do it again as he was carried and showered with kisses to the limo.

"Well you're mouths gonna be busy our whole car ride. Just not speaking" Dream smirked.

Sapnap giggled, "guess I get to taste before I leak you"

The two smirk as they get in. Awaiting for the window. "Ayo put the horny ass music on, yk.. like-"

"Pon de replay" sapnap intrupted, "and turn it up"

Punz looked to dream smirking, "how cute sucking dick to a song that's saying come Mr dj huh honeybear"

Sapnap blushed and fell to his knees, "who's giving me dick frist"

And oh boy was he shocked, "holy shit it's huge"

"And it's all yours go on don't be shy suck" Dream said in the boys ear.

Sapnal readjusted a tiny bit holding punzs thighs as he took and deep throughted the dj who groned. "Sh~"

"That good punzy" Dream questioned moving a bit to kiss punz so they don't get cought.

"He has no gag- but holy shit he works wonders dre" punz groned abit before kissing dream holding his wast with a arm other hand floods sapnaps hair.

Punz and dream both gave the other blowjobs before hell, punz had his dick sucked at the dj stand before by the blond.

Sapnap looked up at the two cock deep in his through God he never thought he'd end up get a famous person like this for him.

Punz broke the kiss, "mrr- fuc- close"

Sapnap smirked and sucked faster, just wanting to please the famous boy, knowing damn well hell suck or be suxjrd off by dream.

Punz moved abit just thrusting ehnogh before Cummings deep though in a loud very obvious pleasured grone.

Sapnap did try yet fail to swallow all of the cunning, taking his mouth off the now soft huge thing he sucked, "fuck you must of been really darn horny"

"When you look so damn sexy how could I not be" punz chuckled whining the corner of my mouth with his thumb, as sapnap put the dick he sucked back.

"Someone doesn't want others to see what hell most liking have in our bed later. Take a breather but I'm next for a blowjob" Dream said with a smirk, "I think you're gon'pleasantly surpised and just be out bottom"

"So far I deem punz top worthy" sapnap said cockly panting, how did he not come here before. "So I herd you two don't normally come of like that. And end up in this position"

"Typiclly we just hookup with the other one" Dream hummed, "but yeah you're spical holy fuck you're prefect"

"What got you on me so quickly" I raised my brow.

"You didn't just get on ur knees and beg for the dick" punz, "you wore abit more difficult"

"That's my middle name~" sapnap snickered moveinf infornt of dream and getting right on sucking the dick.
-
Mm~