|sexual highlights

I was picked up, as I made out with punz I could fell movement  as we walked from the living room  to where I assume the deep I need to take cock like there damn whore.

The kiss broke as I panted looking around, I didn't relize in the moment the shirts wore off ass I was pinned agisnt dreams hard on.

"Oh~ a" I moaned, punz pinning me, "you Teo reversed it."

"Either way baby expect us to be carrying you in the moring" Punz groned.

The room a white color with a pale sage green  accent wall, pretty big the bed had of been a queen, with white and green fluffy sheets. "I assume this is dreams room" I moaned softly.

Dream was rubbing himself apon my entrence, "you like that"

"I sucked it and I'm sure it's gon make me scream so oh fuck  I do like you rubbing you cock on my hole" I moan, it felt clothed but I also still have my pants on and saw dreams jeans fly to the floor I think same with punzs.

I hosntly couldn't tell you, what was going on but the rooms temptress went hotter and hotter, it felt, like the tempatur rasing.

I whimper abit seeing punz grab for the lime flavored lube on the bedside table, "im surprised it's not cherry"

Dream luaghed, "maybe  next time but for now lime lube will have to do"

God I never thought I'd be in this prostion with two insanely sexy men, none the less famous djs. Who  most know as assholes for how the reject the fans.

Squriting nosies, and clod digits entering me stoped my thoughts, I couldn't help but moan felling someone stretch me looking down I see punzs hand  going around my waist and one of dreams on my sholder.

"Oh a~" I maon , they both seriosuing me over, "mm~"

"Youre half full soon baby you'll be so full you won't be able to stop screaming for murcy" punz said in my ear.

Lips, sucking my neck, back anywhere they could suction and bite on really.

Soon I whine feeling them leave, moaning soft, "noo don--"

Instenly shut up squirting of a bottle I mist of missed but I felt two huge slicked up dicks enter I cling onto punz moaning loudly.

"Sweet Jesus" I moan panting.

N

ever did I think my frist time it'll be with more then one, or there dicks wore so stupidly fat. "Sh~"

"Don't we just enjoy all he's getting right now?" Punz commented as they thrusts became harder.

"Well fuck how could I not? You're both huge and never in a million years did I think I'd be in a famous let alone two famous pepoles bed" I grone.

They'd smirk, "Oh we hope to see you in it alot more on and off of us"

I moan, "if you mean what I think you mean talk about it when you aren't  blowing my back out"

They'd luagh and contuied, "off crouse honeybear"

Soon I felt cum.. and I was clung onto punz sleepyly.. "so damn good"
-
Oop