| sweet couch time

Sapnap
-
I was coughing up cum when the limo stop dream rushed to hide his dick that was still put as I look up smirking abit.

"Howdy" I chuckle still between dreams legs.

"They found someone for once" the girl giggled.

"Yes, we did" Dream said bright red, as he took my hand and we headed out the limo and was leaded to and inside.

As soon as alone inside, they looked to me, "was our cum ehnogh food or shall we get the private chef to make you some gromay meal for you before we make you scream." Punz asked in my ear.

"As much as I wished you're cum filled me, I am hungry  I didn't even eat lunch bc q and george draged me out to come to you're party" I said.

Punz smirked and went to find the chef as dream took  be to the couch cuddling and looked to me. "Pick a show"

"True crime" I'd hum happily snuggled up with a cleb.

Punz came back not long after  seeing Dreams arms around me and I'm hoping his waist.

"So any allergies" the chef said stood behind punz.

"Nope- not that I know of-" I hum, honstly this will my frist home cooked.. is this even home  cooked? Meal in awhile, I mostly fund ubereats or Doordarsh.

Pretty much I was asked some generic questions about food, like dislikes and stuff. The one thing I did note is nothing pomrigant and no eggplant dishes..

Texture and taste. And off he went to cook, having free rain on the menu as punz sat by me.

"Aren't you two cute cuddled up watching tv" he'd tease me abit.

He'd hum and nip my lip, "im sure I'll end up doing this alot more ~"

Thed both smirk, "sleep with us and cuddle on the couch? Oh fuck yes." Dream hummed.

"Must say you two are impressive clearly atleast fit in one of my holes" I wink at them giggling and returning my attention to the tv, sprewing  about some unsolved murder chase.

(Idk I haven't watched the show but was watching a vid- about drama between Anna oop and some other true crime channel-)

Soon the food was severed and I ended up eatting the groma pasta and chicken on the couch wrapped in what, you could call and I wouldnt aurge with you my favoite pepoles arms at this moment in time.

"You know I've seen on Twitter pepole call you two cold conisded assholes when interacting with fans" I say taking a bite of the pasta.

"Most of our fans are Pick mes. Or those fans who drop to propse and we reject we have crazy ass stans" punz said, "either way what about it" his blue eyes gaze to me.

I look to dream who green eyes wore on me to before smirking, "I must say I'd ve annoyed with that ahit to, you  do have to have a defense when it comes to annoying whore bags"

"Either way was gonna say I don't see what they have to say as ture, though clearly I'm the diffrent egg in the cartin"

They'd luagh abit, "yeah the fact you showed zero instrest at frist made us erge to call you ours yk" Dream chuckled.

"Yeah but the egg we'd like to make leak and reak of our dominating scent" punz commented scotting abit closer,  "don't mind pinning you over the couch to do so"

I moved my now empty  plate on the inn table, "I think the bed dream  mentioned turns me on more. More intament" I blushed.

"M~" Dream said, "Oh well do you in the bed then, any reason to why"

I blushed even more and looked down, "i.. uh never fucked or been fucked before"

They'd smirk, "Oh but you fuck urself with a dildo.. but still well make this night one you won't forget" punz said Hella sudactively.

"If you're ready to get this started" Dream smirked.

"Please" I grone, growing abit impatient.
Then I was kissed deeply.
-
Lol