| roasting plastic

Dream
-
That was lowkye hot my simp blinks seria her name is. And tears run down her face. Me and punz just holding who honstly we wouldnt mind falling to a knee and propseing to at this very moment.

I lean to punz, " he's wifey maturial"

He'd chuckle and nod.

"It-"
"Ken and ken." Sapnap amirked, "now barbie can pink her way out"

I chuckle abit, "where do you get these insults from honeybear"

"I don't know handsome" he'd flirt abit as she swang for him  punz grabed her fist.

"Bad move you really pissing me off now" punz said.

"Makes Two of us" I hum.

..how dare she fucking even try to hurt our honeybear.

She screeched, "Ugh he just has to come ruin everything"

I watched as sapnap covered his ears, "jeez girl with that shriking you'll kill the dead more"

"What the hell you just say" she hissed.

"He lowly called you a sheriker  or in mythology a wreath" george Said, "witch with there shriking  can indeed kill the already dead"

"It's a double insults because those fucks are hedious" sapnap chuckles and looks at her, "I who would like the glossy pink extra fancy barbie  doll"

Everyone luagh.  "How the hell you know barbies"

"My younger sister used to play with them when she was 5. And as any big sibling would, I did with her" sapnap said shrugged, "ironically that is the doll she raved about for a day before she relized it looked to fucked"

"Ugh stop campering me to plastic" she hissed.

"Hon you're made out of head to you're toes. Now find you're way to a fire to melt away" sapnap said.

Me and punz looked at him.. annoyed  she got a lovey-dovey like nickname. Before us.. "Sap I think you're simps are jelly" Karl luaghed.

"Don't worry you two I just haven't found you two a nickname suitable yet. Okay handsome boys" sapnap laughed abit.

Punz smirked and leaned to his ear saying it for us both to hear, "you  could call us daddy and master honeybear"

Sapnap blushed red, "that is not to be addressed outside of closed doors, godrinch"

"Last names now eh?" I say, "hmm you're last name won't be yours for much longer"

"Hm?" He looked confused.

"Because we'll be replacing it with punzs." I hummed looking to punz, "after all you are a slice of heaven"

"Oh my god- can you two stop flirting for like 5 minutes - we have a bigger issue rn" sapnap huffed.

"Gaurd escort barbie"  punz said, "problem  sloved"

She was dragged our crying she's not barbie  she just wanted to impress me.

"You wore so unimpressive you, could never impress hum asmuch as I can" sapnap calls out, "please let the door hit you on the way out"

I hum, "fuck you're right you got us all sorts of ways" punz flirted.

"Oh yeah one of them is the thought of me fucking dream with u huh punz" sapnap said.

"Not necessarily." Punz rolled his eyes, "cocky yet hot"

"Nah its you under us screams for murcy" I hummed as  we went back to our couch.
-
Oop