*Sick - Soukoku*

(Slight angst)

I feel like shit. I overused my ability yesterday and passed out...was Dazai there? If I'm remembering correctly he was. God, fuck Mori for pushing me so far. If it wasn't for the ADA and Dazai being there I could be good as dead right now. I don't know how that waste of bandages was able to escape the Port Mafia, but he's lucky he did. Things really went downhill after he left and if I could I'd leave as well.

Suddenly, my doorbell rings and I stumble out of my bed to go open it.

"I'm too tired for your shit" I told the brown haired man that stood on the other side of the now open door.

"You look like you've been hit by a truck" he said walking into my apartment and closing the door behind him.

"No shit Schlock" I replied plopping down onto the couch.

"You still burned out from yesterday?"

"The fuck do you think?!" I asked rhetorically.

Dazai walked into my room and grabbed a blanket before joining me on the sofa. He wrapped the blanket around me before pulling me close to him.

"What the hell are you doing you mackerel?" I questioned him.

"Zip it Pipsqueak and let me take care of you." He replied before grabbing the television remote.

I sighed and watched as he flipped through movie options before settling on Heathers.

"Of course you picked this one" I rolled my eyes.

Dazai just smirked before pressing play on the movie. I cuddled up to him out of habit before I spoke again.

"Osamu"

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm going to leave the PM. I can't take it anymore."

"What's been happening?" He questioned, clearly full of worry.

"Mori...he's been doing all of these test on me to see if I can use corruption without you. So far everything has been working, except for his experiment yesterday but it drains me badly."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to worry you about it, you were busy with your own life"

"Chuuya, I'm your boyfriend, that's what I'm here for"

"I wish I followed you out all those years ago, I wouldn't be in this mess if I did" I was close to crying.

"I'm scared. I'm scared to leave and to stay. What'd I do?" I was sobbing by this point.

"I wish I knew Chibi, are you sure this is something you want to do? You'll be giving up a lot if you do so."

"I know that, but if I stay the risk of me getting killed is higher than if I were somewhere else."

"Rest for now, we'll figure it out when you feel better."

I nod and lay my head on his chest. It didn't take me long to fall asleep. I could hear his heartbeat and it calmed me.

The next morning, I woke up to the voice of my lover on the phone but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I stumbled into the living room where he stood.

"I've got to go" he said before hanging up and pocketing his phone.

"Who was that?"

"Mori, I told him you wanted to leave."

"And?"

"...he said you have a month to move out"

"Where am I going to go?! That bastard! That isn't enough time for me to find a new place!"

"Relax Chuuya"

"If I hadn't just woken up I'd beat the shit out of you"

"You can live with me!" The idiot smiled.

"What?"

"I already called my boss and he said you could stay for a while under you can get back on your feet."

I was shocked. I was finally getting out. What I should've done all those years ago I'm finally doing. I hugged Dazai and buried my face into his chest.

"Thank you" was all I could muster up.

"Of course"

"I...I love you"

"I love you too Chibi"