Chapter 12 - The second morning after

She opened the door, and allowed me in. I stood there in the dim light of the small hall of the room, waiting for her. Her every move was alluring, enticing. Even her mess rummaging through her bag was adorable.

The entire afternoon I kept thinking about her lips, about kissing her again. Touching her. And I believe she knew so, and teased me all the time during the Winery tour. Her fixed stare on me, while several people were around us felt as if she was undressing me with her eyes.

And now I want her hands to do the undressing.

She walked towards me, loosing the top buttons of her shirt. She stood in front of me, looking directly in to my eyes with a dangling question, I felt.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, holding onto the back of her neck. I felt her arms around my waist, pulling me even closer. "Come here", I said before kissing her with all the strength I had. "I've waited for hours to do this"

"How so?" She said kissing my jawline, and moving into my neck, torturing me with soft kisses.

"It's the only thing in my mind since this morning". I undid the remaining buttons of her shirt, admiring every inch of new skin I was discovering. I felt her tremble as my fingers traced her abdomen. "You're unreal"

I didn't noticed she was moving me already towards the bedroom. "Oh, baby, but I'm real". She pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around her. That made me laugh, getting a grin from her.

She laid me down on the bed, topping me with her legs on each of my sides. She bent down to kiss me and to pull down the zipper of my dress, leaving me there in all my glory.

She removed her shirt and my dress.

She took my hands and pulled them on top of my head, our fingers intertwined. She looked at me one last time. "Are you sure?"

I pulled her down to my center with my legs, getting a moan out of her as our wetnesses finally met. "Can you not feel how sure I am? Cate, make love to me. Fuck me like I know you've been dreaming off. Like I've been dreaming off"

"God", was the last word from her. She grabbed my leg and pushed into me, our hips grinding together. Her mouth didn't leave mine, our tongues battling.

Our moans were becoming one, as our cores were building up an explosion. Never have I ever been with a woman before, and it was too much. She let go off my lips, and went down, kissing my throat. Her warm mouth took my nipple pushing me a bit further towards the edge.

She kept her path down to my navel, my hips. She teased and moved to my inner thigh, leaving unattended my requesting clit. She moved up again, blowing some hot air in my center, as she went to my other thigh.

I could feel I was dripping, like I never had done before. I was pulsating, needing her more than ever. "Catie, please"

I felt her smirk against my skin. In no time I felt I was going to pass out, as her tongue licked me, parting me open for her. My hands grabbed the bed sheets for stability, I couldn't help but moan with every lick. My breathing went faster and my heart was about to explode.

She kept flicking my clitoris with the tip of her tongue, getting every drop in her mouth.

"God, Cate" I screamed as she pushed her fingers in. One. Then two. She didn't stop, I wouldn't have forgiven her if she stopped.

In and out. Up and down. Closer.

I felt my walls beginning to tighten around her slick fingers. I grabbed her hair and pulled her even closer, as if there was a millimeter still missing. She ate me up like a worship, she knew what I needed, more than I knew myself.

A fucking mind-blowing orgasm. Thanks to Cate Blanchett's mouth.

___

I was coming back to my senses, and I felt her drop her body next to mine with a smug smile that would only come from a playboy, if only.

"Could you please drop the smugness?", I said opening my eyes again.

"It's not smugness. It's... I don't know what that is. Ecstasy?" She turned to face me, pulling me by the waist.

I touched her lips and kissed her again, tasting myself still in her mouth. "That I won't deny. I mean, wow". I hid my face in her neck and for a second my mind drifted to think how many times has she done this? Because she certainly seemed like a pro, my still trembling body could confirm that theory.

"Sandy, come back here. I don't know where your mind is going, but just don't"

"How.."

"Because I know you, and I can feel it"

I looked up to face her. Her eyes too soft, looking at me as if reading my mind. I've never experienced that connection, let alone after what I could only pinpoint as the best freaking sex ever.

"I was just wondering, why the hell are you so good at this?"

"Oh, because I've had at least 45% of women in Australia. You learn a few things from that"

"What?!", I pushed away just to see her entire face.

She laughed at that and pinned me against the mattress. "You silly. It's the first time I've done this, but not too bad"

"I don't even know when are you kidding or not"

She moved again her hips against mine, getting a moan out of me. "I'm not kidding"

"Neither am I", I pushed her and got on top of her straddling her hips, now getting a moan back. I traced her ribcage, giving her goosebumps. I could feel it in her skin. She grabbed my hips, as I caressed her nipples, pink and perfect nipples. "It's funny how I know where to touch you, and how I am getting the reactions I want"

"What are those?", she was staring back biting her lip.

"To have you shivering under my body. And...", I moved my hand down to her core to find what I was looking for. She moaned even harder. "To have you so fucking wet because of me".

"Oh, is it?", she teased. I bent down and I stopped millimeters away from her lips.

"Baby, that's all mine". As she opened her mouth to reply, I kissed her with all my strength, and definitely with all my love. I felt her as mine, and I was hers. At least for tonight.

She pulled me closer and we began a smashing rhythm between our bodies, our centers grinding finding the perfect spot. It was driving me crazy to feel her heat, her breasts against mine, her fingernails digging into my hips. "Don't stop", she begged. I wasn't going to, I wanted her to explode because of me. I needed to see her coming.

I was so close, and I could feel she was too. Her legs began to feel stiffer, and her hands pulled me in even further. I lost it in that moment.

"God", she moaned riding it out. She arched her back and I let my body fell even more on top of her.

We tried to regain our breaths, as I was caressing her hair.

"See? Not too bad", she said.

"That's because I've been with 45% of the women from Virginia"

She laughed back at me. "That's definitely a smaller group". I smacked her arm.

"I can't explain this, but I don't think I'm getting over it soon"

"Just give me 2 minutes to catch my breath, baby"