CHAPTER V

_________________________

...Her Obsession...

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."

______________________

...Author's Perspective...

" M-Mr. Jeo-on " said y/n while stuttering because she wasn't sure..that the person in front of her will be Mr. Jeon...

After saying these words there was silence in the room... Until Mr. Jeon broke it with his deep voice...

" huh!...Interesting...So this little girl can also recognize me with her blind folded eyes.. Hmm..." said Mr. Jeon while leaning towards y/n making y/n flinch at his actions..but still Mr. Jeon leaned more closer to her and whispered these words in her ear in his deep husky voice which never fails to send chills through everyone's spine...

" But.. How did you recognize me?.. Have we met before?" Said Mr. Jeon again whispering in her ears in his deep husky voice..making y/n's breath hitch at his words...and was breathing heavily by this much closeness as she's never been this much close to a man..

" W-with your Di-dior S-sauvage col-logne..." said y/n while stuttering because of so much closeness between them...

" How did you know the name ? Cuz Korean cannot pronunciate it..." said Mr. Jeon looking at her with a frown...

" c-cuz, I-I'm I-indian.." said y/n while stuttering and breathing heavily...making her big breasts to move up and down with her heavy breaths..Which didn't get unnoticed by Mr.Jeon..Mr. Jeon licks his lips while looking at her big breasts...

" C-can you p-please open t-the blind f-fold ? ..." said y/n while stuttering and looking in front of her...

" Why do you stutter a lot little girl ?.." said Mr. Jeon looking at y/n waiting for response...while opening the knot of her blind fold..

" I-i don't k-kn-..." y/n words got stuck in between her mouth.. when her gaze fell on the tall figure.. Sitting in front of her... Y/n breath was stuck in her mouth seeing the heavenly figure of Mr. Jeon.. Sitting infront of her while looking at her...y/n couldn't believe that she was in front of Mr. Jeon...

" A"-aouch.. , it's true I'm not dreaming..." y/n yelp in whispering voice after pinching herself on her wrist... which was audible to hear for Mr. Jeon as they both were sitting close...

" Do you love me that much? Huh !..." said Mr. Jeon while looking at y/n...who was just looking at him... with a sweet smile on her angelic face..