CHAPTER XXXVIII

_____________________________

...Her Obsession...

“You deserve someone who is terrified to lose you.”

_____________________________

Mr. Jeon's perspective

I came back inside the room after working for sometime.. I looked at the clock and the timing was 3 00 am. I saw her small figure curling up and sleeping so peacefully..I made my way towards the bed and laid beside her before pulling her in my embrace because I can't fucking sleep without her in my arms..

I'm mad at her, and I should be, I never ignore her and she was ignoring me for that little girl.. Yes I'm jealous because I can't share her anything which belongs to me with anyone..I can't share her, she's mine.. Only MINE..

I fell asleep in few seconds by just being in her embrace.. She has this much effect on me.. I can't ignore her, it's so difficult for me but she needs to know that she needs to put me first just like I do everything single fucking time..

*****

I came out of the bathroom after having a hot shower..I did my tie and weared a long coat and made my way outside the room before pecking my sleeping beauty's forehead..

I drived to my office and parked my car inside the parking area.. My secretary opened the door for me and I get off the car.. He followed me from behind and we entered My Empire.. "Jeon's Enterprises "

We both get inside the lift and I dialed someone's number..

"Mark, Make sure to guard her without letting her know.. If she caughts you..You'll be as good as dead.. Got it?.. "  I stated with my cold deadly voice and cutted the phone call after receiving yes answer from him..

I made my way inside my cabin and saw piles of different files to sign.. I sighed and sat on my chair ready to sign all of them today..

"What's my today's schedule Mr. Jung ?" I asked my secretory and he started to tell my today's schedule.. Fuck there's so much work to do and so many meetings to attend.. And in the end there's an Important drug dealing Mafia party to attend too..

I sighed deeply and sipped on my black coffee and loosened my tie as I felt so tired.. I looked at the clock and the timing was 6 45 pm..Today my angel is having her practicals so she'll be free around 7 30..But sadly I won't be able to pick her up..

I get up from my seat and fixed my suit before making my way outside of my cabin.. I reached the parking area and got seated inside my car.. I started the engine and drove off to the venue of The Mafia Party..