CHAPTER XXIV

____________________________

...Her Obsession...

“Without obsession, life is nothing.”

____________________________

Y/n's perspective

" I want to see you in this outfit.." I heard him saying this while looking in my eyes directly..I looked at him with confusion but nodded my head looking at him before opening the handbag only to find an Indian outfit, Anarkali Suit which was in maroon colour A smiled formed on my lips looking at the outfit, Only I know how much I missed indian outfits..

I got up from the seat and made my way towards the changing room which was a little bit away from the couch where we were sitting..I entered the room and closed the door behind me..I removed the long coat off my body and started to change into Anarkali..

After sometime I was done wearing the lower but I was having problem with the Kurti..As it was backless with three doories ( Threads attached on the back of the top ) ..Which were not tied.. Also I was struggling to tie them as I was not able to tie them.. I sighed in defeat and decided to ask someone for help...BTW my outfit was this..

I made my towards the door and opened it a little bit only to find out there was no one around

I made my towards the door and opened it a little bit only to find out there was no one around..literally there was no female staff outside and their were only men.. I gulped hardly as I realized That I've no other option rather than calling him.. I took out my phone from the long coat which I kept when he made me wear that.. And I dialed his no..Just in a few seconds he picked up my phone call..

*****

O.  T.  P.

" Yes..My little bunny.."I heard his deep husky voice through the phone call..

" Mr. J-Jeon I need your h-help..Can you com-e insi-de the c-changing ro-om?.. " I whispered in my low voice while biting on my lower lip in nervousness..