CHAPTER XXXIX [18+]

_____________________________

...Her Obsession...

"You're my reflection, all I see is you."

_____________________________

[ ⚠Mature Content Ahead ⚠..
Might be triggering for some readers..Read it at your own risk..]

Also I've add some songs like one of the girls tonight, Middle of the night ,renegade..

( It'll will be mentioned in the story regarding these songs and on which time you've to play it also read the chapter by enjoying the songs they are not going to finish soon.. So enjoy fully while reading 😉..)

Y/n's perspective

I gulped hardly after seeing the dress it was so short.. Oh god How I'll wear this..But I need to make it up to him..Finally after fighting with myself I weared the lingerie and it was looking like this.. I gulped looking at myself , this dress was way too short..

I inhaled deeply and made my way outside the washroom

I inhaled deeply and made my way outside the washroom..I looked up only to find Jungkook-shii looking at me with his widened eyes and just in another second his expression changed and his eyes turned darker and I gulped hardly knowing his look.. He got off from the couch and took steps near me and just in another second I was pinned to the nearby wall..

[Play song " One of the girls tonight " By Jennie Kim Lily rose and The Weeknd for better experience..]

He smashed his lips on mine and started eating out my lips.. I felt myself hard to breathe just because of his rough kiss.. I felt his hand on my breast and a moan left my mouth when I felt him squeezing my breast..His another hand pinned my both hands above my head..

I felt him breaking the kiss after tormenting my lips completely and leaving them red and sore.. I felt him placing rough and wet kisses on my neck sucking there and marking me as his.. I felt his hand removing the thin strap of the lingerie till exposing my boob and then Felt him kissing on my shoulder..