CHAPTER XLI [16+]

__________________________

...Her Obsession...

“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”

_________________________

[ ⚠Mature Content Ahead ⚠..
Might be triggering for some readers..Read it at your own risk..]

Also I've add some songs like baby butterflies , without you , and praying.

( It'll will be mentioned in the story regarding these songs and on which time you've to play it also read the chapter by enjoying the songs they are not going to finish soon.. So enjoy fully while reading 😉 and I luv ya all ❤😭..)

Mr. Jeon's perspective

" Little bunny.. "I called out her softly and she came out of her thoughts and looked at me with a small smile..

I smiled too and sat beside her on the bench..I passed the bottle of her favorite chocolate milkshake to her, to which she took it with a small nod..I know she's still over thinking about that incident..

" Princess forget about it..Just focus here, on me and do not overthink.." I mumbled while caressing her cheek gently, my eyes widened a little when I found a drop tear sliding from her eyes to her cheek, wetting her cheek..

" I can't stop myself from overthinking Jungkook-shii.."She said while wiping the tear away from her cheek..

"It's like----I can't express.."She said and I tried my best to understand her.. It's difficult for her too, to get out of her painful past , also to avoid her habit of overthinking at every single fucking thing..

I caressed the back of her hand gently with my thumb trying to calm her down..

" Are you feeling better now?.."I asked her while looking deeply in her eyes.. She nodded her head as yes before sipping on her favourite milkshake..

I sipped on my coffee too and found her looking at the surroundings of the park.. The bright sunshine , The perfect weather, children playing in the park and elders sitting on the benches enjoying the sunny weather..Birds chirping and singing happily.. Even though with this much noises.. The atmosphere felt peaceful..

" It's so peaceful here Jungkook-shii.. "She said with a sweet smile on her angel like face and I smiled looking at her irresistible beauty, admiring her beautiful smile..

" Yes.. "I said and sipped on my coffee while holding her hand in mine and caressing it gently..

*****